The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

3 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

His greatest achievement is winning a run of the mill second division match 4-2??

Says it all about their fans as this is him playing to the gallery as usual....the knuckle draggers will love that more than beating man it's, Chelsea etc....

Know your audience....works every time

2 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

His greatest achievement is winning a run of the mill second division match 4-2??

It's a bit more important than a run of the mill second division match. I was devastated by that result and god knows how long it will be before we can gain revenge. Been nearly 10 years since we beat them.

2 hours ago, 31Dec1966 said:

We as a club have still not recovered from it.

2 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

It's a bit more important than a run of the mill second division match. I was devastated by that result and god knows how long it will be before we can gain revenge. Been nearly 10 years since we beat them.

They were in the third division for 6 of those though

2 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I know what you mean, but it's still only 3 points in the second division, it's hardly an "achievement" is it.

2 hours ago, Sham67 said:

We as a club have still not recovered from it.

Yet in the very next home game we put in our best performance of the season and beat Leeds 3-0. 

Other than gifting them a win to laughably refer to as a "massacre", it was hardly a significant turning point in Sheffield football like the BDM was, it ultimately meant nothing as the two clubs finished 10th and 15th. 

• Like 3

Newcastle get a least a draw this lunch, and United lose later against Wolves, they're official relegated with six games to go. 

Humble is the only word for it.

18 minutes ago, Animis said:

Newcastle get a least a draw this lunch, and United lose later against Wolves, they're official relegated with six games to go. 

Humble is the only word for it.

Hope it happens today. Will be the earliest relegation in PL history along with Derby (2008) and Huddersfield (2019)