The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

10 minutes ago, darra said:

Listened to the 1st half on the radio and they were creaming themselves over Ramsdale. "If united do go down he's sure to be picked up by a Premier League side" was one of the comments made. 

He’ll become a quiz question like Herman Hrediason (definitely spelt wrong) and Neil Redfean for getting relegated with 3 different premier league clubs.

• Like 1

That signwriter is going to be soooo busy. Pigs are just one defeat short of the record for home defeats in the top flight (not  PL) but the history of the top flight. They are now joint top, but theyll be desperate to claim that one for themselves

Thats got to be right up there on the honours board

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, mildatheart67 said:

It's odd how it looks well out there, but the other angle shows it just in. Like the "penalty" last week, cert from one angle but not the other. 

The key question is why has somebody taken a photo on their phone of somebody's phone screen. Does he live in 2004? 

9 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Just wait until Wilder starts gurning, stuttering and scratching. 

Let me know whether he says he's not going to mug himself off again this week, the mrs turned it off at full-time while aiming a torrent of abuse at Roy Keane. 

I didn't have the guts to tell her he was just quoting facts. 

10 minutes ago, alanharper said:

It's odd how it looks well out there, but the other angle shows it just in. Like the "penalty" last week, cert from one angle but not the other. 

The key question is why has somebody taken a photo on their phone of somebody's phone screen. Does he live in 2004? 

I imagine the fact the ball’s in the air is the reason it looks out, changing angles and perspectives.