The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

4 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Nope

I've looked down the Premier league and it is slim pickings really! Big Sam and Moyes wouldn't be up there i don't think......

Depends when the survey was done. If before Lamport git sacked then maybe him (some of the ladies seem to like him) otherwise Parker for his cheeky charm or Klopp for his teeth?

EDIT. I look like Adonis. Obviously.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Like 1

Just now, Pablo Bonvin said:

I've looked down the Premier league and it is slim pickings really! Big Sam and Moyes wouldn't be up there i don't think......

Depends when the survey was done. If before Lamport git sacked then maybe him (some of the ladies seem to like him) otherwise Parker for his cheeky charm or Klopp for his teeth?

Parker won it... Surprised me to be honest 

Wilder was on Calendar last night to say he’d reported some online abuse of his players to the police. I wonder if he’s been snooping round in this thread?

Actually, sadly, that wouldn’t surprise me.

In that case, I think you’re very handsome Mr Wilder, and so does my wife. In fact she said that if it came to a choice between you and Bradley Cooper, she says she would pick you every time.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

In that case, I think you’re very handsome Mr Wilder, and so does my wife. In fact she said that if it came to a choice between you and Bradley Cooper, she says she would pick you every time.

Yeah, to take the bins out.

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

RH.jpg.56997669a05542dcd09a0b3656e3ffcf.jpg

Whereas the gurner has never been a looker....

I’m also hoping the internet rozzers don’t pick up on my activity in sourcing this lovely picture. There aren’t many pictures of a young Wilderbeest around, suggesting he was probably born old.

But more worryingly many results also showed pictures of an American serial killer with the same name. I didn’t dare investigate further...

C9EE1C85-EF4C-476A-95A1-668E23F3139B.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Howards back said:

Just watching united v Bristol 5 minutes in and don’t these commentators love united 

Wife has the match on upstairs, i've got something interesting on - i'm just about half way through Airwolf (Series 2, ep 13 - Hawke comes to the defence of and old war buddy who is being victimised by a former Vietnamese warlord)

I do wonder - I mean most big clubs in the top flight play a lot of youth against lower league teams and come out on top, so i've been suprised to learn that SUFC have put a full side out in every single cup game so far.

My mind is boggled.

Edited by Salmonbones

2 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Wife has the match on upstairs, i've got something interesting on - i'm just about half way through Airwolf (Series 2, ep 13 - Hawke comes to the defence of and old war buddy who is being victimised by a former Vietnamese warlord)

I do wonder - I mean most big clubs in the top flight play a lot of youth against lower league teams and come out on top, so i've been suprised to learn that SUFC have put a full side out in every single cup game so far.

My mind is boggled.

It’s the only way they can win matches

• Like 1