The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

22 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

12 points from safety having played a game more than Burnley 

Only 29 points off the Champions League though

Burnley have Palace, Fulham and West Brom in their next three games, I think.

I can see 5 - 7 more points coming for them in those three games. 

Pigs have more chance of catching Newcastle but even that is miles away.

30 minutes ago, SiJ said:

THEY'RE STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY'RE STILL FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take that, you fat chav. 

He's back on the difference in money issue again.....

"About £500m-£1bn (difference) of quality to call on".........

Did this money difference not exist last season? 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

He's back on the difference in money issue again.....

"About £500m-£1bn (difference) of quality to call on".........

Did this money difference not exist last season? 

He talks so much crap. 

He's spent 150 million since they got up there and still relying on Sharp and McGoldrick. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Burnley have Palace, Fulham and West Brom in their next three games, I think.

I can see 5 - 7 more points coming for them in those three games. 

Pigs have more chance of catching Newcastle but even that is miles away.

That's correct, Burnley surely picking more points up out of them games. 

Watching game I thought the 2-1 score flattered pigs, Chelsea strolled around most of game and still won easily. 

Apart from chance in very first minute they didn't threaten again until they started launching it long in 5 minutes of injury time. 

Dry your eyes you tramp.

Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder tells Sky Sports: "About £500m-£1bn (difference) of quality to call on. We can analyse the first goal, should John Egan get over, should someone get done but quite decent them players aren't they? They punish when you open the door for them. The second goal was very disappointing from our point of view, getting punished by a loose backpass and then tired to force the issue. We went long and direct but it just would not fall for us, I have been critical of my team to show composure when the bullets are flying towards you. Loose touch, when to go round or play direct and we got that wrong a couple of times. We won't play Chelsea again and that one is out of the way.

"They were huge opportunities we had and we have to take them at this level. I don't want a pat on the back for having a go, my team is always up against it in an incredibly tough division we are playing in. You are up against Chelsea with the quality they have got and can all upon form their bench. We are fighting and punching and we will keep that belief from now until the end of the season. Both boxes have hurt us, they have found that quality and we have not found that end bit to get something from the game.

"Everybody around us felt it was a penalty and the decision was made so no real complaints about that one. Aaron Ramsdale made a commitment and these players are cute and smart and showed the qualities in that moment.

"I don't see how anyone can have another opinion, we are massive underdogs and were fighting with one arm behind our back last season and maybe two now with a blindfold on. We has 38 cup finals last year, for the players to keep going with a quick turnaround into this year, it makes it even tougher, I don't see a team that had just accepted what people are talked about them, there are still 15 games to go but i do believe. We have played Man City, Chelsea, Man United in three of the last four games, thankfully they are gone. No disrespect to the other teams we are going to play and I hope they will be closer to get some results on the board. Whether it will be enough I don't know."

• Haha 3

Different broadcaster same old guff. Lack of quality that you bought you massive bell.

Sheffield United Chris Wilder speaking to BBC Sport: "Chelsea are flying it was a huge challenge in front of us as it has been all season and more recently playing Man City Man United and Chelsea - there's no time to get your head up we knew they'd have over 75%-80% possession thought shape was good. We can look at the goal and think there's certain things we could've done but from their point of view it's a great goal. We get into those kind of positions but unfortunately we can't find that quality to put us in front. We get ourselves back in the game and incredibly disappointing because we have to work so hard in this division so to self inflict that and give them the goal is really disappointing.

"I think we did pick ourselves up - it's an attribute the team have. It's a tough division and these are cup finals - we had 38 cup finals last year and we have to get up for the challenge every time, when things aren't going our way because of form and disruption we have to keep going. I thought we did that, we changed it, it opened up for them late on but I don't think we went out the back door. We just are a little bit naive and had a lack of quality late on in the game. 

On the penalty decision: "I haven't looked at it again but I thought it was a penalty. If it's given and the decision's made then fair enough but we shouldn't have got in that situation. We got ourselves back in the game and we used our confidence to get in the game against a very talented side and the ridiculous quality they have. Reece James and Mason Mount are brilliant - the players coming through the academy are top class. When you make elementary mistakes then it's going to be a difficult night for you."

On Aaron Ramsdale head injury: "It's the first game into concussion substitutions so the doctor has a decision to make and we rely on him to make the right decision - there's no cutting corners on that stuff so if he had to come off he would've come off because the health and safety is more important than anything else."

6 minutes ago, darra said:

Just seen the penalty. Ramsdale was lucky not to see red

Bristol City are the lucky ones - means he will now probably be in the net against them in the cup in midweek!