Jump to content

The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Did he say they need to play 442 with Billy Sharp up front. And that Wednesday should play that young kid cos his dad was good?

 

And Ecky Blunt weighed in on Norwood too...

 

You can understand why United's defence are jittery.

 

Norwood to the front of 'em, Ramsdale to the back of 'em.

 

lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

To be fair, most on the thread are laughing at him as well.

 

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-task.84379/

 

He's standing by it and reckons they have 'every chance of beating the likes of Fulham, West Brom, Newcastle, Brighton, Burnley, West Ham, Leeds, Villa and getting draws against the likes of Palace, Wolves, Southampton.'

And uses Leicester as a chance to gain a point away from home, they're third in the league, 2 points off top. 😂

And they call us deluded 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

The bloke who chooses harvest my organs and asks them to take his eyes first has got me giggling like a kid here. It shows that deep down we're all the same really, we all have to laugh at stuff that's happening cos if we don't then we'd just have to pack it all up. 

Me too 🤣 also the bit where Norwood loses the ball for 873rd time, then goes to donkey with his face 'let's do that again' 

Wilder on shrek 'nooooo' 🤣🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Anybody wanting to brighten up 'blue Monday' for themselves could do worse than take a look at some of the Blades' fans predictions for the rest of the season.

 

I particularly like this one:

 

1510772129_Screenshot2021-01-18at09_42_57.thumb.png.08b4a73805d09668b9f7223f59ea22cb.png

 

I mean...yes, it does seem slightly ridiculous, doesn't it?

 

1490019984_Laugh2.gif.e2e9cb76b87fffb43e265cd6381c2a3d.gif

 

If that comes off I'll offer my liver to anyone that needs it and also pay for the surgery lollollol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Burnsie said:

Did he say they need to play 442 with Billy Sharp up front. And that Wednesday should play that young kid cos his dad was good?

442 games to get the points needed to stay up more like!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Fantastic. I know the ginger guy that keeps popping up in it three or four times with the beard 🤣

He's one of my best mates 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, whatdial said:

Brian the blade finally lost it tonight radio Sheffield. Plenty of clueless blades, think they’ve blade well though. Crazy 

He loves the 

 

"Wilder should be back int sundi leagueeee!!" 

Lol

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Fantastic. I know the ginger guy that keeps popping up in it three or four times with the beard 🤣

 

15 hours ago, Skyline said:

He's one of my best mates 🤣

He’s my wife’s cousin 😳

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/01/2021 at 22:34, Athelwulf said:

 

And Ecky Blunt weighed in on Norwood too...

 

You can understand why United's defence are jittery.

 

Norwood to the front of 'em, Ramsdale to the back of 'em.

 

lol

 

Not to worry. It'll be the legend that is Jags in there against Martial, Cavani, Rashford & Fernandes..........

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

 

Not to worry. It'll be the legend that is Jags in there against Martial, Cavani, Rashford & Fernandes..........

 

Rammers will be leaping about like a salmon.

 

Mind you, he does that with shots he could throw his cap on.

 

lol

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

 

Rammers will be leaping about like a salmon.

 

Mind you, he does that with shots he could throw his cap on.

 

lol

 

tenor-89.gif

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

 

Rammers will be leaping about like a salmon.

 

Mind you, he does that with shots he could throw his cap on.

 

lol

 

The other day against Spurs, when he came out trying to shield the ball with his arms, & then Son turned up & scared theshit out of him! 

:duntmatter:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

 

The other day against Spurs, when he came out trying to shield the ball with his arms, & then Son turned up & scared theshit out of him! 

:duntmatter:

 

He's no mug though, according to his manager - https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/chris-wilder-defends-sheffield-uniteds-19671924 - he likes using the word mug a lot, personally think they have been mugged off though.

 

Apparently 45 minutes of decent football against 10 man Newcastle is testament to the fact that £40M spent on a goalkeeper with 1 clean sheet in 20 and a striker with no Premier League goals to date is not bad business.  

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

He's no mug though, according to his manager - https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/chris-wilder-defends-sheffield-uniteds-19671924 - he likes using the word mug a lot, personally think they have been mugged off though.

 

Apparently 45 minutes of decent football against 10 man Newcastle is testament to the fact that £40M spent on a goalkeeper with 1 clean sheet in 20 and a striker with no Premier League goals to date is not bad business.  

 

Am I right in thinking that they could have had Henderson back for what they paid for Ramshackle, Brewers droop & A N Other?

 

Approx £60m. He might not have saved their season, but he would have saved face, at least. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...