Jump to content

The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia


Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

He never moves his feet enough. Plenty of the goals he has conceded have been where he has basically dived from a rooted position, a bit of movement first and he could have saved a few of the goals he has conceded. 


I’m certainly no goalkeeping coach, but (from what I’ve seen) he has a massive trigger movement. Every keeper has them, but his is so significant that he almost seems to end up flat/wrong footed as when his feet plant after his trigger, his weight is too planted and he’s reacting a split second too late as well. 
 

Leaves him looking almost comically slow sometimes on the resultant dive. 
 

Biggest issue of all though is probably that he looks sh!t scared anytime that anybody, or the ball, comes near him. Which is, some might say, a bit of a problem :duntmatter:

 

£18m:tango:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

They seem a bit weird on the £££ aspect.

 

Some have a really unbalanced view on what they get for parachute payments, and others totally objecting to the fact they've taken out loans based on income they are only guaranteed if they continue in the top flight.

 

They've already paid for the return of the infrastructure (they haven't, it's mortgaged up to the max)   

 

I think it's too early to get the popcorn out guys and girls, far too early.     The fun happens next season!

 

 

 

They were saying how they were "light years" ahead of us last season. I remember the last time they were banging on about being light years ahead of us the last time they were in the PL. They then spent 6 of the next 10 years in League 1. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, alanharper said:

 

They were saying how they were "light years" ahead of us last season. I remember the last time they were banging on about being light years ahead of us the last time they were in the PL. They then spent 6 of the next 10 years in League 1. 

If they had kicked on this year they would've been which makes it even more hilarious how poo they are now lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SiJ said:

I love the bit where he's shocked that he got them to 50 points.

 

You gave yourself 15 wins, you absolute berk. 


I presumed he would have gone 13 wins and 6 draws ... an unbeaten second half of the season

 

I should have known he’d have based it on 15 wins and 4 defeats, a far more humble scenario 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, belgrade_owl said:

Paddy Power is doing this for a while now, surely account run by Wednesday fan 😂

There was an Irish woman who used to go on Alan Brazils programme on talk sport and gave the odds for Paddy Power. She was an Owls fan so you never know. Stopped listening beginning of last year so not sure if she still does

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheBoyBeevers said:


I’m certainly no goalkeeping coach, but (from what I’ve seen) he has a massive trigger movement. Every keeper has them, but his is so significant that he almost seems to end up flat/wrong footed as when his feet plant after his trigger, his weight is too planted and he’s reacting a split second too late as well. 
 

Leaves him looking almost comically slow sometimes on the resultant dive. 
 

Biggest issue of all though is probably that he looks sh!t scared anytime that anybody, or the ball, comes near him. Which is, some might say, a bit of a problem :duntmatter:

 

£18m:tango:

Ey! You’re talking about the 11th most expensive goalkeeper of all time here, have some respect 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

The lowest ever points total to stay up in the PL was 34 by WBA in 05

 

Dem humbletons need 9 wins and 2 draws to hit that figure 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian the blade finally lost it tonight radio Sheffield. Plenty of clueless blades, think they’ve blade well though. Crazy 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Ramsdale is actually a decent keeper

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...if you compare him to Cameron Dawson

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, whatdial said:

Brian the blade finally lost it tonight radio Sheffield. Plenty of clueless blades, think they’ve blade well though. Crazy 

Did he say they need to play 442 with Billy Sharp up front. And that Wednesday should play that young kid cos his dad was good?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

 

The bloke who chooses harvest my organs and asks them to take his eyes first has got me giggling like a kid here. It shows that deep down we're all the same really, we all have to laugh at stuff that's happening cos if we don't then we'd just have to pack it all up. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Did he say they need to play 442 with Billy Sharp up front. And that Wednesday should play that young kid cos his dad was good?

 

And Ecky Blunt weighed in on Norwood too...

 

You can understand why United's defence are jittery.

 

Norwood to the front of 'em, Ramsdale to the back of 'em.

 

lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

To be fair, most on the thread are laughing at him as well.

 

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-task.84379/

 

He's standing by it and reckons they have 'every chance of beating the likes of Fulham, West Brom, Newcastle, Brighton, Burnley, West Ham, Leeds, Villa and getting draws against the likes of Palace, Wolves, Southampton.'

And uses Leicester as a chance to gain a point away from home, they're third in the league, 2 points off top. 😂

And they call us deluded 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

The bloke who chooses harvest my organs and asks them to take his eyes first has got me giggling like a kid here. It shows that deep down we're all the same really, we all have to laugh at stuff that's happening cos if we don't then we'd just have to pack it all up. 

Me too 🤣 also the bit where Norwood loses the ball for 873rd time, then goes to donkey with his face 'let's do that again' 

Wilder on shrek 'nooooo' 🤣🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...