The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

King Pig grunts about his 100 wins....too grubby to realise he scraped thru against mighty Bristol rovers.

He can depend on Wednesday fans to measure, weigh him against both PLge and ALL Football League records, should he fall short.

• Haha 1

I don't know if it's been mentioned already, but the pigs scored more goals yesterday than points in the league. tenor.gif 

• Haha 3

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

1 hour ago, markowl said:

Blades legend Ravel Morrison booted out of another club.

11 clubs by the age of 27.

lol

Just had a quick google, thought he was still with the pigs, turns out they were number 10 on his 'f'off and dont come back' list 🙃

1 hour ago, Essix Blue said:

Sad part is, the last manager we had that got to 100 wins was Wilko 

Trevor Francis wasn't too far off and spent less time as manager. I'm sure he would have reached that total if he had a fifth season and all of those were in the top flight.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Trevor Francis wasn't too far off and spent less time as manager. I'm sure he would have reached that total if he had a fifth season and all of those were in the top flight.

88 for Trev. 

I was comparing with Wilder, just noting how long it’s been since we had a successful manager for any length of time. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Essix Blue said:

Sad part is, the last manager we had that got to 100 wins was Wilko 

Bet when he got to 99 he didn't have to wait 6 months for #100 though!

• Haha 3

At least 30 of Wilderbeast’s wins were in one season in League One, and only 14 wins in his first in the Premier League, and so far none in his second season.

He’s a long, long way to go to be considered a top manager.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, CalmJimmers said:

Bristol Rovers best be careful. 

A goal away from a massacre here. 

This is never going to get old.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 goals yesterday and 2 points in the league = 118%20Little%20Piggies.jpg?itok=pziQNlrG 

• Haha 1

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

Imagine converting your garage to a shrine for your favourite football team 

then getting the words to your clubs “anthem” wrong. 

C0828060-44EA-43F3-BEC6-ABBE2E08D811.jpeg

• Haha 7
33 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Imagine converting your garage to a shrine for your favourite football team 

then getting the words to your clubs “anthem” wrong. 

C0828060-44EA-43F3-BEC6-ABBE2E08D811.jpeg

What should it be ????

• Like 1