The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

32 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Wow, they've got Leeds next?

What a game for the neutral.

Last years second favourite team vs this year's second favourite team. 

Could be interesting at the end of the game when Wilders getting ready for his lovefest interview with Sky and he gets pushed aside for Skys new love interest Bielsa.

• Haha 3

Ahem.

Can you please refrain from mocking our neighbours and Leeds please.

I need not remind you that we are on minus 8 in the division below and the rules clearly state that thou shall not mock thy neighour if thy neighour is in the division above. 

Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

"The first one John has got the wrong side and both of them are pulling each other. The linesman can see it so why is he not flagging if he thinks it's a foul? I think it's a really harsh decision. It's a bit of a tussle in my opinion.

"The second one, law changes... double jeopardy... maybe I'm confused and need to go on a referee's course. My understanding is that if Matt Targett makes an attempt to tackle the ball it's a yellow - Basham's placed himself between the ball and Targett, he's about to pull the trigger and there's no way he's made an effort to tackle.

"I am disappointed in the two major decisions. I am disappointed that we have conceded a goal from a set play.

"Why didn't the referee go over to the monitor? I wouldn't come out here and mug myself off, if I thought it was a clear sending off I'd say so. I'm not going to mug myself off on Sky. Why didn't he go to the monitor, why didn't Stockley Park say 'it's a bit of tussle and look at it yourself'?

"It won't become a bad run because I believe in the players and they believe in themselves but we have stop shooting ourselves in the foot. At the moment we're just in that period where we're helping teams too much."

Wilder.jpg.3c6352c58eead3d2d5cd29842e587804.jpg

I'd suggest it's a bad run already Beaker!

Last 12 in the league 

W 3 D 2 L 7 PTS 11  Relegation form

• Haha 1

Just watched the highlights expecting to see a "tussle" between Egan and the Villa player. It was nothing of the sort, Egan was pulling his shirt for over five yards stopping him reaching the ball. Definite red card.

Basham quite simply cheated for the penalty, tiny contact and goes down. Exactly the same as Windass but he didn't go down like that. (we wouldn't have got it anyway).

And ramsdales dive for the goal was a wonder to behold.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

That decent striker they are looking for. Maybe he slipped out under Wilders nose.

He has improved massively since last year (I scoffed at the suggestion he could be an England international), but £80 million...? 
Presumably that’s just Everton’s way of saying ‘not for sale’ as surely nobody would pay anywhere near that.