The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

37 minutes ago, NorthAmericanOwl said:

Screenshot_20210102-174015_Chrome.jpg

Had to have a gander at this guys tweets, can't be sure whether he is genuine or is taking the p*ss:

David Mason

@DavidMason800

·

2h

Instead of laying into Ramsdale, we need to recognise that for the vast majority of minutes in this match he has not conceded a single goal. Palace will know that 2-0 is not much of a lead, and things are nicely poised for a Blades comeback. Believe. Achieve. Let's do this.

Got to admit I’m getting a little concerned about the uselessness of Brighton. In any other season 2 points from 17 would see you 15-18 points from safety

Its looking like 25 might be enough to stay up this year 

9 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

He's called the players out too many times, fan service.

Even when they were playing well he called them out.

The fans and the press lapped it up,

"Promoted side doing well on a limited budget and he still isn't happy."

It became about how good he is and his ego got the better of him.

Once the losing streak started because his tactics left a massive gap down the side of his defense. He decided not to lose, which getting everyone behind the ball and knocking it long. However his high profile midfield signing, much like the rest of the midfield wasn't as mobile enough to support the forwards.

Still not his fault, it's the players.

No matter who you are, if you are constantly told it's not good enough, even if you play well.

You stop listening.

If he is still there in the Championship and they get off to a bad start they will want him gone before the month is out.

Regarding that last bit, I've said before if we were in the top 2 or looking strong candidates for promotion this season they would already squealing from the roof tops for Wilder to get the boot.

Those pigs you see on social media giving it the whole "Keep Wilder he's one of our own" cr@p are the same who are obsessed as long as they are above us, it gives them some kind of small comfort.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Incredibly, Newport didn’t end up bottom. They won ten games and finished the season third from bottom on 28 points (back when it was 2 points for a win).

Newport also won their second game of that season, but it was in the league cup (against Reading, who were a division higher than them at the time - this was clearly a sign of things to come for Reading, who went on to be relegated).

3 minutes ago, Django said:

Got to admit I’m getting a little concerned about the uselessness of Brighton. In any other season 2 points from 17 would see you 15-18 points from safety

It certainly looks like being a lower total this season and Brighton are useless. A fair few on here were advocating their decision to bin off Hughton for Potter but they haven't improved for me. Play better football perhaps but are no more effective and don't look like improving.

Fulham have improved recently though and Big Sam should get West Brom some big points in the crunch games for them. 

48 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

I’m not embarrassed to say that I’ve had a look on there this evening

It’s fùcking hilarious

lol 

Yep, I popped over, had a good read and now I'm going to have another beer. Great entertainment. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Django said:

The Ched Scrubbers won’t get half that.