The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

Marvellous result. Was a bit worried about this one as Palace can be a bit hit and miss but they did enough today. I'm now worried that they're gonna sack wilder. 

The fact he's not named a full subs bench and brought on a 16 year old is him laying the ground work for his excuses. I kniw they've had some positive covid tests but which players are out? I've no idea who their squad is so don't know who's missing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

I really, really want to draw this lot in the 4th Round of the FA Cup.

I am confident we could pile more humiliation on their season.

lol

No ta. Regardless of how bad they are you just know we'd be the first team to lose to em. Would rather not take that risk at the moment. I'm happy as it is. As long as we stay up this is enough for me. I'm not greedy. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Keith Edwards is a man in his 60s that trolls Wednesday fans on Facebook.Just think about that. What a 'club' they are.

Year's ago he was summarising a united match on Radio Sheffield they were 4 down and without any hesitation said he could see them winning 5-4. Blokes a fruit loop

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Animis said:

hard one for the prince - give Wilder a wedge of cash for January or sack him. They surely can't just drift on like this - can they?

Might as well right the season off and prepare for the championship