The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

2 hours ago, Westfield Owl said:

Some right embarrassing posts in here.

I mean, it’s amusing that the humble ones have 0 points from two games.

But let’s not forget they didn’t exactly get off to the best of starts in 2016 or 2018 and look how those seasons turned out,

They’ll end up 10th - 15th this season.  Not exactly much to laugh about IMO.

Sackable offence at S6 for finishing that low in the prem ! 

1 hour ago, Big Malc said:

Will we reach 3 points before they do?

Out of their next 6 games they need to get something from Leeds and Fulham otherwise it could be a very long hard season for them.

Here's hoping! lol

If Leeds are capable of sticking three past Liverpool at Anfield they will certainly cause dam blades some problems.  Fulham is a must win game already. Don’t think they will get anything from the other four games. Could be three / four points from their first eight games. Be interesting how they handle it IF it happens. Just hope they don’t land a decent striker before the deadline. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Plonk said:

If Leeds are capable of sticking three past Liverpool at Anfield they will certainly cause dam blades some problems.  Fulham is a must win game already. Don’t think they will get anything from the other four games. Could be three / four points from their first eight games. Be interesting how they handle it IF it happens. Just hope they don’t land a decent striker before the deadline. 

The "decent" striker may be having second thoughts about going to dem blavges or alternatively the asking price and salary will be going through the roof.

I think the red was harsh in so much as they were both at it, but if he'd not been pulled back he'd have definitely got to the ball before the keeper.

It's a strange one, a bit of grappling is 'fine' but slightly too much grappling and it's a red. That's a lot of jeopardy on the refs interpretation of a ruling that is far from black and white.

Which makes it all the funnier.

• Like 1

Dem blunts are whispering amongst themselves about last night making it hard to hear what they are saying. So far I have picked up that "Martinez's save was a "Hollywood" save", "Stevens isn't performing", "where was Fleck", "why did the centre half's attack at the same time", "what have we spent the money on?", "trying to buy a £25 million striker", "I dont understand referees", "Dean Smith is a knobhead", "spoiling the fabric of football". "If I'm a defender I can kick a forward and just a penalty away and wont get sent off with the hope that our keeper will save the penalty" (WTF). It makes a nice refreshing change to listen to them moan. Give it a few weeks and they will turn on Wilder.