The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

Guest gizowl

Have to laugh at the sad feckers all the car stickers, shirts, hats etc have all been put away like the Christmas decorations. One woman in a sandwich shop I go in always use to go out of her way to serve me with her apron with the pig badge on so she could snort about how great they were but now the apron has gone and she always pretends to be busy so someone else serves. Sad sow. 

9 hours ago, gizowl said:

Have to laugh at the sad feckers all the car stickers, shirts, hats etc have all been put away like the Christmas decorations. One woman in a sandwich shop I go in always use to go out of her way to serve me with her apron with the pig badge on so she could snort about how great they were but now the apron has gone and she always pretends to be busy so someone else serves. Sad sow. 

100% this. The scrubbers are the first to cower and hide away when its not going well. Spineless to the end. I suppose to them its called pashun. 

Anyway, hopefully Palace do the job on them today. Although on the balance of football you'd think this is a banker for the squealing freaks. 

Edited by TheEnchanter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, gizowl said:

You should ask her where the apron is. 

39 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

100% this. The scrubbers are the first to cower and hide away when its not going well. Spineless to the end. I suppose to them its called pashun. 

Anyway, hopefully Palace do the job on them today. Although on the balance of football you'd think this is a banker for the squealing freaks. 

Definitely. My football WhatsApp group has been extremely quiet since we picked up our first win in December. Prior we was getting comments every game how **** we are and going down and at least they aren't as bad as us because they're in a higher division

They'll win today though. We aren't lucky enough for them to beat Derby's record 

1 hour ago, Adem Poric said:

You’ve got to feel like today is their chance. Palace really low on confidence at the minute, shipping goals all over the place. With the pace they have they are always a threat though. I’ll go 1-1.

I had this game down a few weeks ago as their first win of the season. Funnily enough Palace was their first win last season. Hopefully I’m wrong 

• Haha 1

They'll get their first win of the season eventually so good chance it'll be today. Fill em with a sense of optimism that 2021 will be better than the 2nd half of 2020 was for em. Facebook and twitter will be full of em saying how the comeback starts here and all that. Might even get one raise its snout on here but that's a long shot I reckon. 

Hopefully it'll be a false dawn and the hope will kill em 😂 

2 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

They'll get their first win of the season eventually so good chance it'll be today. Fill em with a sense of optimism that 2021 will be better than the 2nd half of 2020 was for em. Facebook and twitter will be full of em saying how the comeback starts here and all that. Might even get one raise its snout on here but that's a long shot I reckon. 

Hopefully it'll be a false dawn and the hope will kill em 😂 

Newcastle, Tottenham, man utd and Man city next four games, quite simply they have to win today.....if not