The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

15 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I have not really paid too much attention to them as we have been so bad this season. However, they're on an incredibly amusing run of form. To possibly break Derby's record would be brilliant, but I do still think they'll pick up some wins eventually and finish on around 20 points.

We just have to make sure we stay up and then it's back to level playing fields with them next season. Something I certainly didn't expect to happen a few months ago. 

Bad as we have been this season, compared to them we've been World Beaters! That's what makes it so funny!

• Like 1

I don’t mind Jagielka, he’s one of those that even though he’s turned out for the Scrubbers has been a good pro and had a great career. There’s not a lot to dislike him for tbh 

+ in his last 3 league games for them he’s been part of a defence that has conceded 3 goals twice and gave away the penalty with a daft handball that got them relegated.

lol

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Despite being from Manchester, didn't they get him from the city youth set up?

Anyway facts are in short supply when you are from that side of the city

I think it was Everton where he came through was it not?

obviously ended up going back there from the Blunts. 

1 hour ago, 3mps said:

😂😂

Screenshot_20210101_195102_com.android.chrome.jpg

To be fair to Karlos, BroomhallBlade and MobileBlade they’ve each got a point...

... unfortunately for them that’s more points than Dem Blavges have got all season!

On a more serious note:

The Blunts calling out any other team for being ‘lucky’ is just ridiculous/hilarious!

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, CalmJimmers said:

Happy New Year to all dem blayads who come and have a look on here - all the best. 

Hope your 2021 campaign is as good as your 2020.

:Chansiri:

I hope it's worse!lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

That load of guff has less point to it than their season and that's saying something! 

Looks like they're spending a lot of time watching our games, only one of our 4 games have been live on Sky unlike there games where are all of them available to watch on Sky, BT and Amazon. 

They're really desperate to be cheered up. lol