The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

I can't see them being much different to last season tbh. Henderson was a key player and won them quite a few points on his own, but Ramsdale is a decent keeper so perhaps a slight downgrade in that department at worst. The rest of the team is pretty much the same but they've added more depth to the squad so have more scope to rotate players.

Other teams like Everton and Newcastle have strengthened so may overtake them, but although I can't see them having another season where they spend much of it in contention for the top 6 I can't see them being below midtable. They'll probably finish 9th-11th.

Just now, latemodelchild said:

Never normally watch em on TV cos they always seem to win when I do. Got a free evening though and a couple of matches while relaxing sounds too good to miss. How did they do against wolves last season? I know wolves finished above em so hopefully they'll be too good for the humble ones. 

They sneaked an injury time winner. Despite that annoyance they actually did alright for me, I'd bet on them to win and draw, and with it being on Sky when they got the corner deep into injury time I just had a feeling they'd pinch it so I cashed out on the draw which was pretty much the full payout anyway at that point, and then also got the payout for them winning. Still felt like dirty money though.

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

They sneaked an injury time winner. Despite that annoyance they actually did alright for me, I'd bet on them to win and draw, and with it being on Sky when they got the corner deep into injury time I just had a feeling they'd pinch it so I cashed out on the draw which was pretty much the full payout anyway at that point, and then also got the payout for them winning. Still felt like dirty money though.

Same for the Man U game. Had them to win and draw.

Bet365 pays out on the win if you go 2-0 or 3-0 up (I forget exactly which), so I got the pig win. Then Man U came back and I got the draw.

23 minutes ago, SiJ said:

So pretty much as you were, bar Ramsdale is now in goal.

They've added depth to their squad, but I don't believe they've improved the starting XI yet.

Will take a while for Bogle and Lowe to learn the full back role that Wilder will expect from them, so not surprised they’ve not started tonight. Think it would be incredibly harsh to drop Enda Stevens anyway.

O’Connell been injured so surprised that Ampadu doesn’t start.

God I hope Ramsdale is a massive butter fingers and they don’t sign a striker.