The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

20 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Please just leave the thread. 

Just go away. 

Will do.  Can see I’m in the minority.  I can also see that this thread will come back to haunt us.

20 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I laugh every time they lose. :tango:

Well I raised a smile.  Was no more than that Tbf.

20 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

We're 8 points off safety with 44 games to play. Until we're down stop panicking. 

Yeah I’ll see how I feel when the transfer window is over.

Blaming the ref for sending Egan off, then blames the ref for not sending off their player for the pen. Then starts saying something about the Premier League and what's going off or summat. 

You've spent nigh on £100m in the Prem Christopher, and you can't score. I think that might be where the problem is. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Will do.  Can see I’m in the minority.  I can also see that this thread will come back to haunt us.

Well I raised a smile.  Was no more than that Tbf.

Yeah I’ll see how I feel when the transfer window is over.

Cheerio.

Try to remember though, you don't have to be miserable about every aspect of football when we are struggling and you can still get amusement from others. 

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

He was moaning about the villa defender not being sent off for penalty they missed, wouldn't that be double jeopardy which they don't do now when penalties are awarded? 

You can be sent off when giving away a penalty if you do it deliberately and make no attempt to play the ball. Don't think the Villa defender meant to foul Basham, he barely touched him. 

33 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Just seems a bit small time to start w*nking ourselves off when they’re 0 points in the Premier and we’re -8 in the Champ.

Each to their own I guess.

I don think you’re cut out to be a fan in a 2 club city. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

"The first one John has got the wrong side and both of them are pulling each other. The linesman can see it so why is he not flagging if he thinks it's a foul? I think it's a really harsh decision. It's a bit of a tussle in my opinion.

"The second one, law changes... double jeopardy... maybe I'm confused and need to go on a referee's course. My understanding is that if Matt Targett makes an attempt to tackle the ball it's a yellow - Basham's placed himself between the ball and Targett, he's about to pull the trigger and there's no way he's made an effort to tackle.

"I am disappointed in the two major decisions. I am disappointed that we have conceded a goal from a set play.

"Why didn't the referee go over to the monitor? I wouldn't come out here and mug myself off, if I thought it was a clear sending off I'd say so. I'm not going to mug myself off on Sky. Why didn't he go to the monitor, why didn't Stockley Park say 'it's a bit of tussle and look at it yourself'?

"It won't become a bad run because I believe in the players and they believe in themselves but we have stop shooting ourselves in the foot. At the moment we're just in that period where we're helping teams too much."

Wilder.jpg.3c6352c58eead3d2d5cd29842e587804.jpg

wouldn't come out here and mug myself off, if I thought it was a clear sending off I'd say so. I'm not going to mug myself off on Sky

WTF:

37 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

You really don’t get the whole rivalry thing do you.lol

Yeah I get it alright.  Lived in Sheffield my whole life and I can’t stand them.

But I can also see us in a lower division to them for the foreseeable future.

The truth hurts.

35 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Good riddance. 

Your hostility to those that express a different view is quite something.

I just choose to use some perspective on the situation.  What’s wrong with that?

20 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I don think you’re cut out to be a fan in a 2 club city. 

Been a paying fan of Wednesday for many years.  I don’t really need your analysis of me - someone you’ve never met.

Cheers anyway mate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Westfield Owl said:

Yeah I get it alright.  Lived in Sheffield my whole life and I can’t stand them.

But I can also see us in a lower division to them for the foreseeable future.

The truth hurts.

Your hostility to those that express a different view is quite something.

I just choose to use some perspective on the situation.  What’s wrong with that?

Been a paying fan of Wednesday for many years.  I don’t really need your analysis of me - someone you’ve never met.

Cheers anyway mate.

You aren't going to come on here and mug yourself off are you  ?.

• Haha 6