The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

There has been a major bust up yesterday with some of the players and Knill.

Egan, Sharp and Norwood have tried to have it out with Wilder, who has brushed things off but Knill has gone in all guns blazing back at them and it's started cival war.

Ben Osborn has been smacked by Oli McBurnie, and Ethan Ampadu has gone crying back to Chelsea and has begged them to bring him off loan.

Wilder has come out fighting after calming Knill down and stopping him walking -  and told players he will put out youngsters in the starting line u if they don't step up and be counted and stop being mardy and getting aggravated with each other.

I particularly like the bit about being mardy, as that is what he is ninety percent of the time.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

Egan, Sharp and Norwood have tried to have it out with Wilder, who has brushed things off but Knill has gone in all guns blazing back at them and it's started cival war.

Ben Osborn has been smacked by Oli McBurnie, and Ethan Ampadu has gone crying back to Chelsea and has begged them to bring him off loan.

Wilder has come out fighting after calming Knill down and stopping him walking -  and told players he will put out youngsters in the starting line u if they don't step up and be counted and stop being mardy and getting aggravated with each other.

I particularly like the bit about being mardy, as that is what he is ninety percent of the time.

Where's this from? Hope its true, a good pig collapse is great fun. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

Pig Civil War - Rise Of The Super Pig 

Coming Soon! 

cute-superhero-pig-isolated-on-vector-22 

10 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

Surely this can't be right....no mention of how humble they are and Billy blunt would never upset the apple cart 

Seriously if Knill walks, so do their footballing 'brains'....

• Like 1

Thought so: 

"I got hit by a squirrel and landed on my head, shoulder and neck," Knill told BBC Radio Humberside.

*suggestions that I may have slightly amended this quote for amusement purposes are flatly rejected 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Thought so: 

*suggestions that I may have slightly amended this quote for amusement purposes are flatly rejected 

I always envisage Knill hopping from one foot to another in a pair of dungarees and a check shirt, as in Deliverance.

Wee, wee, wee, wee!

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

🤣

Sauce? Help me believe.

• Haha 1