The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

2 minutes ago, owls79 said:

Rumour has it from a blade pal that sharp and wilder have fallen out hours before the West Ham game. Didn’t stay for the match I got told.

Heard the similar

Believed that he should have started

Hard to disagree given the results so far 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Leicester will want to bounce back next game, oh look who they play.

Yes, it's the worst result possible for United.

There'll be no complacency from Leicester in their next game against bob opposition.

On 29/11/2020 at 11:44, Morepork said:

And this, in a nutshell is why I've socially distanced myself from these people all my life....... lol

In all fairness your location indicates you've taken it as far as you can without leaving the planet! lol

• Haha 3
49 minutes ago, owls79 said:

Rumour has it from a blade pal that sharp and wilder have fallen out hours before the West Ham game. Didn’t stay for the match I got told.

If true. Lost a big cultural architect there then. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, owls79 said:

Mr Humble’s comment post West Ham when asked why no Fat Bill on’t bench that ‘Brewster’s the future of this club’ certainly gives credence to the fall out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

In all fairness your location indicates you've taken it as far as you can without leaving the planet! lol

Pretty much mate. Also, our strict border controls allow an additional level of protection......although like all good "Prepers" I have my Chatham Islands escape plan drawn up in the event we are breached.

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Pretty much mate. Also, our strict border controls allow an additional level of protection......although like all good "Prepers" I have my Chatham Islands escape plan drawn up in the event we are breached.

It's like bloody Zombie Apocalypse with them sods!

• Haha 1

Can just picture a whole army of them in various stages of decay shuffling towards you with one shoulder higher than the other (that's them in real life anyway) singing...

Yer fillup my senses (except I aven't got any) etc. etc.

Nightmare vision!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, owls79 said:

If true, that is a massive problem for them. 

Sharp is a massive part of their dressing room, being Mr Blunt and a fans favourite. 

If he gets inside others heads it could mean big problems. 

Lundstrum is an odd one too. Other players that refused to sign a new deal or asked for more money were banished and sold ASAP, he however has rejected multiple new offers yet still seems to be in his plans. Albeit on the bench but still getting used. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, owls79 said:

2 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Heard the similar

Believed that he should have started

Hard to disagree given the results so far 

Thing is, they have to move on from the likes of Sharp. 

The problem is they seem to have replaced him with a bunch of strikers who can't hit a cow's backside with a banjo atm. 

Let's be honest, as much as we all dislike the fat little runt, he would have bagged one of those chances on Saturday. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Thing is, they have to move on from the likes of Sharp. 

The problem is they seem to have replaced him with a bunch of strikers who can't hit a cow's backside with a banjo atm. 

Let's be honest, as much as we all dislike the fat little runt, he would have bagged one of those chances on Saturday. 

He would if he could have got his Lardy arse in the six yard box in time, without falling over looking for a penalty. 

lol

• Haha 1

Unless Brewster suddenly becomes the next Vardy and leads them to a Leicester Houdini escape,  it looks very unlikely. 

Can’t see them catching and finishing above the likes of Arsenal, Brighton or Palace who are all better sides/players.  

So it comes down to whether they can finish above Fulham, West Brom and Burnley.  I don’t think it will happen 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Wilder doesn’t want to drop McSpurnie, because it’s an admission that his recruitment has been bob and he’s wasted Abhorrence’s money.

As with Berge, Brewster etc.etc....the interesting change is that in the past when a player he has bought doesn't fit they get bombed out very quickly, but he isn't doing this with the expensive signings 

Suspect that he is being stubborn to prove a point ( which isn't working), or hopefully he is believing the hype about him being a great manager and has lost focus

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, gizowl said:

They should try another career perhaps quiz shows, they would be very good on POINTLESS. 

Abhorrence should try another career.

Maybe he should become an author.

How's about "The Seven Sties of Highfield".

:pulis: