The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

5 hours ago, SiJ said:

You've spent 150 million on new players over the course of 18 months and then have to draft in a 24 year old from the reserves - who has never made a league appearance - to fill in at CB...

Screenshot_20201129-114931_Messenger.thumb.jpg.fbcaa8fa39cde87f2549860681eb3354.jpg

Couldnt believe it when i saw his name on the team sheet...........................Jagielka and Rodwell still cant get a look in lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 3mps said:

Is this a windup 

Screenshot_20201129_171850_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Will this be followed up by another early Christmas party hosted by Dave Bassett?

I might go down and sing my version with references to Bin Laden in it. Might be fun, until they all start lobbing shoes at me.

What a set of utter sad acts they are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Will this be followed up by another early Christmas party hosted by Dave Bassett?

I might go down and sing my version with references to Bin Laden in it. Might be fun, until they all start lobbing shoes at me.

What a set of utter sad acts they are.

Been taking in the wonderful forum that is s24su and one of dissenters was talking about the last time they did something like this - not one of them referenced this thing Bassett did in having an early Christmas do because he was fed up with them not turning up until after Christmas.

I wondered if I was obsessed with them, but then I realised - no, I'm just more knowledgeable,   as at the time it was an article in either the Star - or was it Telegraph and Star still?  Or the Green 'un, or maybe both.

I don't get these people who say we should mind our own business and let them get on with whatever they do.   We have a somewhat symbiotic existence, given our family, our friends, our work colleagues support them - albeit in less quantity.

4 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

If things weren't already bad enough for United's players, imagine being subjected to the howling of that bunch of tw*ts in the run-up to kick-off.

:duntmatter:

I bet Tufty'd be gurning like buggery if he heard that dirge.

I reckon Brian the Blade would be up for that singsong in the carpark.

Give us a song Brian!

lol

18 hours ago, CalmJimmers said:

Still get dem blayads taking the p!ss for us signing Rhodes for so much (probably fair). 

Wilder paid 5 times that on McBurnie, Brewster and Moussett. 

Haha, that just weird.

17 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

They could have easily won that one 2 1 but for 2 shocking misses. I reckon the best thing to happen would be for Prince charmin to stick with Uriah til it's too late, then replace him with someone who demands a total squad overhaul that doesn't work. This then drops em right in the doodoo and they go back down to league 1. Be a nice little journey for em that. 

6 years in League 1 and back into it within 6 after getting promoted from it. It will be known as the Humble Journey.:tango:

• Haha 1