The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

23 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Re the Wilder v Klopp thing, Wilder said Klopp was talking ‘b0llocks’ about the sub thing the other week, hence Klopp singling Wilder out I suppose.

Neither should bother, It's a David and Goliath  thing ! Anyone with the photoshop skills should do the Biblical portrayal in full kit. 

As others said, probably some transparent attempt on Wilder's part to try and rally the club.

Little old Shef U having a pop at one of the big boys, show some pashun and what not.

I'm not overly keen on the 5 sub rule and we all know one of the main reasons why the bigger clubs are all for it. In saying that, quite a few teams are getting decimated by muscle injuries right now so there is an argument to bringing itvback in, even with the ulterior motives.

Slamming Klopp in the media by calling him selfish and a world class politician is all well and good, but what it really exposes is that Chris Wilder is a mouthy tw@t with a chip on his shoulder.

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 2

Wilder had dug a huge hole for himself and I don't see how he can get out of it.

Spent 150 million and the team is far worse than the one that got promoted. 

I bet bet he would love to go back to some of his old guard of Sharpe, Stevens that little bloke who turned Van Aiken inside out at Hillsboro and even Leon Clarke. They played as a team but they now have a team of individuals looking after themselves.

But he can't, can you imagine the uproar if he picked Sharpe and Clarke and they lost, fans would be going crazy and his bosses would not be happy. So he has to play his new boys hoping they come good.

Uniteds new owners will not be happy at the moment, they weren't in the picture when they were struggling in league 1, they won't be planning for a drop out of the premier league and I reckon the trigger finger is getting very itchy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

this is the post match interview 

Interesting interview, and fair play to the interviewer for giving some back to Klopp. I have no sympathy for Liverpool, they're a big part of the greedy Premier League clubs that have done these TV deals. It's Klopp's and Liverpool's problem to figure out how to rotate their squad across the season, they should appreciate being in the Champions League, only a handful of English clubs ever get to take part.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I actually agree with Wilder on the 5 sub thing. Can see it from his perspective. His club are rock bottom so why would you vote to strengthen teams around you? Wilder doesn’t have 5 good subs to bring on! United are cack

lol

Just the humble £33.5m of strikers on the bench yesterday. 

24 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

39 - most shots in a premier league game this season - WBA vs Sheffield United 

HONOURS BOARD

HONOURS BOARD 

HONOURS BOARD 

Ha ha, Blunts had 21 shots and scored none.

Cissy Wilderness would also easily win the LMA’s Gurner of the Year Award every single year!

He would also win the World Open Chip Balancing on Shoulder contest by a country mile!

lol

• Haha 2