The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

3 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Because Wilder spoke out about it in public so basically laid in to all the managers who said yes

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I thought that but Wilder has been fairly vocal on the issue recently, wouldn't surprise me if he has been the most gobby objector behind the scenes. 

Oh right didn't realise that. 

1 minute ago, beswetherick said:

Got mixed feelings about whether I want him to stay or not, I’d worry he might take them back up next season. A new manager would be a gamble that could backfire spectacularly, think back to when they sacked Colin and got Robson

I suggest we enjoy the “outing” of a mediocre manager

He took them from languishing 8 yrs (I think) in Lge1 and aided by chokers Leeds Utd, they scraped thru to PL

Is it any surprise a dolt like Wilder has been unmasked

18 minutes ago, Django said:

It’s because Wilder knows that his squad is atrocious (despite spending over £100m on it) and that every club in the division will have an advantage over them 

I never thought I'd agree with Brian the Blade, but maybe he's right.

It's debatable if Billy Blunt isn't better than McSpurnie.

What a waste of money.

In fact, what a waste of space.

4 minutes ago, markg said:

Cant stand klopp or wilder. Both all jokey and everyone's best mate until they lose 

Both are hilariously bad at suppressing when they are really angry. 

Makes good viewing. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Its funny that klopp has publicly slated wilder about his objections to increasing to five subs but why has he singled wilder out? There must be others who didn't agree to it too.

Just what I was thinking.  I can’t stand Wilder but I agree with his stance.  He’s  got to look out what’s best for them, as have other managers without the squad depth of the big boys.  

I can only imagine something came out when they were all on this call that peed Klopp off.  

Last season, Wilder was blowing smoke up Klopp and Liverpool after their games.  

6 minutes ago, markg said:

Cant stand klopp or wilder. Both all jokey and everyone's best mate until they lose 

Yep, no manager likes losing but there seems a real mardyness and lack of self admission from those. 2. The hammering at Villa was brilliant as Klopp literally had nowhere to go with it. 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yep, no manager likes losing but there seems a real mardyness and lack of self admission from those. 2. The hammering at Villa was brilliant as Klopp literally had nowhere to go with it. 

My personal fav was the very real grudge he held against West Brom after people ridiculed him and Liverpool for their post-match celebration after a draw with the Baggies. 

West Brom got relegated a couple of years back, but they managed to draw with Liverpool at the Hawthorns. Klopp, clearly irritated again by them, blamed the pitch and said it would be good for "Championship football" next season. 

So petty. 

• Thanks 1

Thing is, I can't see them having many better opportunities this season to win a game. West Brom are poor and Shef U had several good chances to score. 

The fact they've ended up losing (again) and not scored (again), is pretty damming. 

Just now, SiJ said:

Thing is, I can't see them having many better opportunities this season to win a game. West Brom are poor and Shef U had several good chances to score. 

The fact they've ended up losing (again) and not scored (again), is pretty damming. 

Hilarious too. 

• Haha 1