The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

1 hour ago, smhouston said:

It's a bit like when clubs play us with their crap records, we always relieve them of it

Chances of them losing again to be the worst team in PL history after 10 games is pretty slim, we aren't that lucky. I think their current winless record is worse than WBAs too (taking in to account continuing from last season)

Well, after having a penalty very harshly overturned against Man Utd last weekend West Brom were, 'due a win' - and they got one.

Happy days! 

21 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

What's this thing with king pig and klopp/Liverpool? 

Its to do with some of the Premier League teams wanting 5 subs instead of 3 subs. Wilder voted against it and Klopp isn't happy with the number of injuries he has at the moment. I think he said Wilder was selfish and what's he got now 1 point and only 3 subs.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ronnie Starling said:

Its to do with some of the Premier League teams wanting 5 subs instead of 3 subs. Wilder voted against it and Klopp isn't happy with the number of injuries he has at the moment. I think he said Wilder was selfish and what's he got now 1 point and only 3 subs.

It’s because Wilder knows that his squad is atrocious (despite spending over £100m on it) and that every club in the division will have an advantage over them 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Got mixed feelings about whether I want him to stay or not, I’d worry he might take them back up next season. A new manager would be a gamble that could backfire spectacularly, think back to when they sacked Colin and got Robson

Keep him until feb then replace him with some foreign no mark who will send them back to where they belong. 

1 minute ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Its funny that klopp has publicly slated wilder about his objections to increasing to five subs but why has he singled wilder out? There must be others who didn't agree to it too.

Because Wilder spoke out about it in public so basically laid in to all the managers who said yes

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Its funny that klopp has publicly slated wilder about his objections to increasing to five subs but why has he singled wilder out? There must be others who didn't agree to it too.

I thought that but Wilder has been fairly vocal on the issue recently, wouldn't surprise me if he has been the most gobby objector behind the scenes. 

7 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Got mixed feelings about whether I want him to stay or not, I’d worry he might take them back up next season. A new manager would be a gamble that could backfire spectacularly, think back to when they sacked Colin and got Robson

3 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Keep him until feb then replace him with some foreign no mark who will send them back to where they belong. 

Yep, hopefully wait until it has gone beyond the point of repair like we did with Wilson and then appoint some cockney way past his best, Pardew would be ideal!