Jump to content
Big Malc

The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:


Yeah definitely but he seems to bounce straight back 

Gets harder though when you start getting players on bigger wages.

Agents already in their ears that they could get more elsewhere, they get angry mad with Wilder, Wilder then does what he does and freezes said player out. 

There's only so far you can go with soldiers and fighters. They burn out too.

 

We can hope anyway!

Saying that, he had the hump with Lundstrum, and I'm not sure if he signed a new contract or not, but he started at the weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lolz! Told you, burns and mouse are absolutely pants and terrible value for money. Desperate for a really good striker for several years now and whilst he could get away with it in the lower leagues he cant avoid it anymore, but uses majority of money on an average keeper. Crazy

 

Brewster maybe the answer, but is he seriously worth £25m when he only has 1 half of a senior season experience in a lower league!? Another big gamble if they buy him outright for that sort of money which hopefully will bite them on the backside. 

 

As for Berge, I've not seen anything to say he's anything like Norwood with regards to passing! He also looks uncomfortable playing high up the pitch

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Lolz! Told you, burns and mouse are absolutely pants and terrible value for money. Desperate for a really good striker for several years now and whilst he could get away with it in the lower leagues he cant avoid it anymore, but uses majority of money on an average keeper. Crazy

 

Brewster maybe the answer, but is he seriously worth £25m when he only has 1 half of a senior season experience in a lower league!? Another big gamble if they buy him outright for that sort of money which hopefully will bite them on the backside. 

 

As for Berge, I've not seen anything to say he's anything like Norwood with regards to passing! He also looks uncomfortable playing high up the pitch

 

 


Brewster could be either a massive flop or they’ll turn him into a 60-70m player. 
 

He was goos in the Champ last year but I’m still not sure he’s ready for step up 

 

I think some sides might suss them this year - they’ll not go down, but it’ll be bottom 7-8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:


Brewster could be either a massive flop or they’ll turn him into a 60-70m player. 
 

He was goos in the Champ last year but I’m still not sure he’s ready for step up 

 

I think some sides might suss them this year - they’ll not go down, but it’ll be bottom 7-8 

Tbf McBurnie looked good in the championship. If he is for sale, Liverpool obviously don’t think he will make the cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen that tackle from last night, how is that not a red card!?!?

 

Awful tackle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should open pop up stores, or even just a cart in every other local shopping centre from Crystal Peaks to Frenchgate - they'd be forced to waste loads of money purchasing larger stores.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Just seen that tackle from last night, how is that not a red card!?!?

 

Awful tackle.

Don't know how they get away with it? That must be said half a dozen times a season at least usually about Sharp.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honourable mention to 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clear red. Off the ground, out of control and late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

I don’t know about twitterblades more like bitterblades. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm.

 

 

91472-79bdb6064afdcae5517fdc8be8cdfc59.j

 

 

 

And then we get this delightful comment :

 

image.thumb.png.d6f9fdda8af25cc6ce3bc2d61db35cf8.png

 

 

 

 

 

What a knucklehead, absolutely disgraceful lack of intellect in the way he uses "of" instead of "have".

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

That’s not real surely??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, alanharper said:

Hmm.

 

 

91472-79bdb6064afdcae5517fdc8be8cdfc59.j

 

 

 

And then we get this delightful comment :

 

image.thumb.png.d6f9fdda8af25cc6ce3bc2d61db35cf8.png

 

 

 

 

 

What a knucklehead, absolutely disgraceful lack of intellect in the way he uses "of" instead of "have".

About right for them as they are everyone’s 2nd team dem blades and they aren’t allowed an obvious red 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...