Big Malc

The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah definitely but he seems to bounce straight back 

Gets harder though when you start getting players on bigger wages.

Agents already in their ears that they could get more elsewhere, they get angry mad with Wilder, Wilder then does what he does and freezes said player out. 

There's only so far you can go with soldiers and fighters. They burn out too.

We can hope anyway!

Saying that, he had the hump with Lundstrum, and I'm not sure if he signed a new contract or not, but he started at the weekend. 

Lolz! Told you, burns and mouse are absolutely pants and terrible value for money. Desperate for a really good striker for several years now and whilst he could get away with it in the lower leagues he cant avoid it anymore, but uses majority of money on an average keeper. Crazy

Brewster maybe the answer, but is he seriously worth £25m when he only has 1 half of a senior season experience in a lower league!? Another big gamble if they buy him outright for that sort of money which hopefully will bite them on the backside. 

As for Berge, I've not seen anything to say he's anything like Norwood with regards to passing! He also looks uncomfortable playing high up the pitch

2 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Lolz! Told you, burns and mouse are absolutely pants and terrible value for money. Desperate for a really good striker for several years now and whilst he could get away with it in the lower leagues he cant avoid it anymore, but uses majority of money on an average keeper. Crazy

Brewster maybe the answer, but is he seriously worth £25m when he only has 1 half of a senior season experience in a lower league!? Another big gamble if they buy him outright for that sort of money which hopefully will bite them on the backside. 

As for Berge, I've not seen anything to say he's anything like Norwood with regards to passing! He also looks uncomfortable playing high up the pitch

Brewster could be either a massive flop or they’ll turn him into a 60-70m player. 

He was goos in the Champ last year but I’m still not sure he’s ready for step up 

I think some sides might suss them this year - they’ll not go down, but it’ll be bottom 7-8 

2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Brewster could be either a massive flop or they’ll turn him into a 60-70m player. 

He was goos in the Champ last year but I’m still not sure he’s ready for step up 

I think some sides might suss them this year - they’ll not go down, but it’ll be bottom 7-8 

Tbf McBurnie looked good in the championship. If he is for sale, Liverpool obviously don’t think he will make the cut.

Just seen that tackle from last night, how is that not a red card!?!?

Awful tackle.

We should open pop up stores, or even just a cart in every other local shopping centre from Crystal Peaks to Frenchgate - they'd be forced to waste loads of money purchasing larger stores.

• Haha 3

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Just seen that tackle from last night, how is that not a red card!?!?

Awful tackle.

Don't know how they get away with it? That must be said half a dozen times a season at least usually about Sharp.

• Like 1

Honourable mention to 

Clear red. Off the ground, out of control and late.

3 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

I don’t know about twitterblades more like bitterblades. 

Hmm.

91472-79bdb6064afdcae5517fdc8be8cdfc59.j

And then we get this delightful comment :

image.thumb.png.d6f9fdda8af25cc6ce3bc2d61db35cf8.png

What a knucklehead, absolutely disgraceful lack of intellect in the way he uses "of" instead of "have".

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

That’s not real surely??

5 hours ago, alanharper said:

Hmm.

91472-79bdb6064afdcae5517fdc8be8cdfc59.j

And then we get this delightful comment :

image.thumb.png.d6f9fdda8af25cc6ce3bc2d61db35cf8.png

What a knucklehead, absolutely disgraceful lack of intellect in the way he uses "of" instead of "have".

About right for them as they are everyone’s 2nd team dem blades and they aren’t allowed an obvious red 🤣