The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

25 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

If I were a betting man I'd put my money on the pigs tonight. As I'm not, I won't be. But yeah, got a feeling the Internet will be magically switched back on in Sheffield round about 10pm. And within 10 minutes of the whistle they'll be poking their snouts into this thread. 

course they will be - even tho they’re in Prem,...SWFC is what makes em twist and turn - it was always thus, always will be.
Sad fu*ckers will be troughing around even if they beat baggies.

Used to laugh at their “View from” when I was on Owlsmad - it’s still going...desperate!

basic rules...

- Pork are as thick as sh*it

- You can’t educate em

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smhouston said:

I nearly was going to but I quit getting few years ago after many burns

Nailed on tonight though. They really are due a win and we aren't that lucky that they lose again unfortunately. They're already pretty far behind where Derby was at this stage

Why are they 'due a win' any more than West Brom are?

1 hour ago, latemodelchild said:

Seems like old uriah wilder has upset King klopp who cannot be questioned. I assume he complained about the extra subs that some teams wanted, humble clubs like the pigs can't afford to have 40 million pound subs you know. Be funny if this turns into a proper war of words between Mr passive aggressive and the most humble man on the planet. Can't stand either of em. 

Odd that he spent millions of humble quid on squad players but doesn't want to have more chance to to use them. Has that Bogle even played for them yet? 

If they get a result tonight (and they will), he'll have a hilarious quip about only needing 3 subs lined up, to make Klopp squirm and Oscar Wilde turn in his grave. 

7 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Odd that he spent millions of humble quid on squad players but doesn't want to have more chance to to use them. Has that Bogle even played for them yet? 

If they get a result tonight (and they will), he'll have a hilarious quip about only needing 3 subs lined up, to make Klopp squirm and Oscar Wilde turn in his grave. 

Their 5th sub will probably get the winner...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, alanharper said:

One appearance, in their loss to Burnley in the League Cup.