The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

1 hour ago, latemodelchild said:

Never known a club like it for claiming spurious connections and successes. The Sheffield FC 150th celebrations they hijacked showed them for what they are all about. They're like that yappy little brother who's desperate to be noticed. 

I remember when we played them at bum hole lane the two times under Jos and for our team sheets it just said wednesday instead of Sheffield Wednesday vs ect. It also happened with a U23 game if I remember correctly. Also I remember the person who does the twitter account having a dig at are fans on the official account after Jos's first game because we were happy/celebrating the draw after thinking we were going to lose heavily with all are injuries we had/how good united were playing. Things like this have come around/got worse with wilder in charge, as people in this thread have pointed out he is a master manipulator for them. 

1 hour ago, Incognito Owl said:

I remember when we played them at bum hole lane the two times under Jos and for our team sheets it just said wednesday instead of Sheffield Wednesday vs ect. It also happened with a U23 game if I remember correctly. Also I remember the person who does the twitter account having a dig at are fans on the official account after Jos's first game because we were happy/celebrating the draw after thinking we were going to lose heavily with all are injuries we had/how good united were playing. Things like this have come around/got worse with wilder in charge, as people in this thread have pointed out he is a master manipulator for them. 

Roll on playing them next season....I think big Tone will give as good as he gets.....Megson needs to point out a few things

Would p*ss myself if he came out with...they have a striker in their their team on £80k p.w.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Read on this previously. Apparently they were interested along with Hamburg and other well established big European clubs.

We may as well express interest in Messi just so we can harp on about it in future.

Wilder's already beat us to it. Giddings asked him the other night about not winning for 12 games. Wilder told him it could get messy. His agent heard and talk are ongoing 

• Haha 2

On 24/11/2020 at 18:11, Ellis Rimmer said:

January might be hilarious, seeing Uniteds attempts of finding players to win them survival 

The question is whether Abhorrence will give Wilder any money to spend.

I mean, he's not bought well since promotion.

Bassett, his mentor, was the same if memory serves.

Good at picking up bargains, but never spent larger sums well.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Incognito Owl said:

I think you are misunderstanding what took place there. The thick f**kers can’t spell Sheffield (remember the calendar). Poor fella didn’t want to make a t*t of himself again so only wrote Wednesday with his crayon. 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

I think you are misunderstanding what took place there. The thick f**kers can’t spell Sheffield (remember the calendar). Poor fella didn’t want to make a t*t of himself again so only wrote Wednesday with his crayon. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5100174/sheffield-united-spell-own-name-wrong-calendar/

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Incognito Owl said:

The last sentence is a bit like Trump and America,  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EXCALIBUR said:

Shame they not reporting that almost a pig the club refused to pay extra 50k to get him,so Barcelona he went to

Barcelona paid £5 million.

Are you saying the pigs were going to pay 50 grand shy of 5 million quid in 1982?

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, markowl said:

Barcelona paid £5 million.

Are you saying the pigs were going to pay 50 grand shy of 5 million quid in 1982?

Yes that's right but the only problem was they wanted to pay in fag coupons from their packets of Woodbine, piggy toohats..