The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

27 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

If they lose to West Brom they’ll officially have the worst start in Premier League history.

Man City had 2 points after ten games in 1995-96.

We had 4 points after ten games in 1999-00.

One for the honours board

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, BIG D said:

1 draw and 12 Defeats from their last 13 games for Utd

I know, but West Brom aren't down there without reason, and pigs haven't been playing dreadful - I know this as I live with pigs so whenever they are on  TV we have it on.

• Haha 1

West Brom have been a better side than their points tally suggests. They've been a bit unlucky. It was scandalous that they were denied and overturned a stone wall penalty at Old Trafford the other night. That could have set them up to win the game. They'll be scrapping for their lives and I think they have some creativity and more goals in them. It is a tough game for both sides. 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

If they lose to West Brom they’ll officially have the worst start in Premier League history.

Going to need a bigger honours board. Maybe they could utilise that 70's boardroom table?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Please, please let it be a new one for their honours board!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, HarryPlopper said:

I know, but West Brom aren't down there without reason, and pigs haven't been playing dreadful - I know this as I live with pigs so whenever they are on  TV we have it on.

WTF:🐷🐖🐽:tango:

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

2 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

If they haven't been playing dreadful, what adjective would you use to describe their performances this season?

Looking for a loan central defender from abroad in January, after admitting that the ones he has got in aren't good enough...may 'take a punt', so no desperation there then....anyone is better than what he has got.

Seems to think missing O'Connell is his only issue....

• Thanks 1