The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

West Brom have been a better side than their points tally suggests. They've been a bit unlucky. It was scandalous that they were denied and overturned a stone wall penalty at Old Trafford the other night. That could have set them up to win the game. They'll be scrapping for their lives and I think they have some creativity and more goals in them. It is a tough game for both sides. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

If they lose to West Brom they’ll officially have the worst start in Premier League history.

Man City had 2 points after ten games in 1995-96.

We had 4 points after ten games in 1999-00.

Going to need a bigger honours board. Maybe they could utilise that 70's boardroom table?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

If they lose to West Brom they’ll officially have the worst start in Premier League history.

Man City had 2 points after ten games in 1995-96.

We had 4 points after ten games in 1999-00.

Please, please let it be a new one for their honours board!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

I know, but West Brom aren't down there without reason, and pigs haven't been playing dreadful - I know this as I live with pigs so whenever they are on  TV we have it on.

If they haven't been playing dreadful, what adjective would you use to describe their performances this season?

1 hour ago, darra said:

Watched them a few times and occasionally they show a spark of how they played last season but it looks like teams have sussed them out 

Impossible! How can anyone have sussed out Wilder's tactics?

It's accepted by everyone who knows football that Chrissy Wilder's footballing brain is the size of Jupiter. He's managed 911 games and never been sacked you know! I imagine he's never lost a game in all that time either; how could he? Even if he did lose a game, it wouldn't have been his fault; it'll have been because the opposition were paying more than £40/week to their players, or his team was the only one that missed the pashun of their supporters, or was the only team that has ever been affected by injuries!

Poor old Chrissy; it's a crying shame!

image.png.82b5305a92c94f772587fe68640907ee.png

Edited by Key
  • Haha 8