The Graph Thread 2020/21

15 minutes ago, new zealand owl said:

By which point we can book our flights back for the promotion party. It will be worth the 4 grand quarantine cost easily.

I've had my "Return for promotion glory fund" set aside and invested for the 11 years I've been here........fortunately its performed better than Wednesday.

• Haha 3

I love the graph thread when we're on an upwards trajectory. Depressing when we're not. Looking forward to breaking into the normal section at some point, that'll be something else I celebrate along with getting to zero then every time we go above someone. Before that though I'm gonna celebrate every point to get us to zero. Yesterday's result was a great start. 

• Like 1

Thank you RyanSWFC.  You know, if Wednesday can win the first 4, (League matches), we'll start at pretty much the same position ,after the first four matches, as we've started at since you've started The Graph Thread, that is, with  under 5 points anyway.  Thing is, we must win the first 4.  If we do, I can't see the -12 doing any real harm.  

If  we do win the first 4, I can't see momentum slackening, it's a bad situation, for sure, but Wednesday just beat a Club which they were NOT expected to beat...Watford is next, count Rochdale too (even if it doesn't matter) because it adds to momentum....

On 14/09/2020 at 05:54, Neon Nick said:

Thank you RyanSWFC.  You know, if Wednesday can win the first 4, (League matches), we'll start at pretty much the same position ,after the first four matches, as we've started at since you've started The Graph Thread, that is, with  under 5 points anyway.  Thing is, we must win the first 4.  If we do, I can't see the -12 doing any real harm.  

If  we do win the first 4, I can't see momentum slackening, it's a bad situation, for sure, but Wednesday just beat a Club which they were NOT expected to beat...Watford is next, count Rochdale too (even if it doesn't matter) because it adds to momentum....

There's nothing special about the first 4 games.

We need to win at least 60 points over the 46 matches.   With the deduction, that's 48 net points which would probably keep us up.

Anything more is a bonus.  

60 points equates to W16 D12 L18.    We can do that.  I hope.  

• Like 1