Murphy

Playing wing back is a hard working role and after league cup games in first fewweeks it will be two games a week and the wing backs will need to be rested or performance will go flat. 

That was a high energy performance and you need a squad of players to perform like that week in week out.

Think we need left sided defender as well. 

I think we need to be cautious about bringing high earners into the club.

We look to be growing an underdog siege mentality, which could serve us well.

The players will accept Rhodes, because he is already here, but bringing highly paid newcomers into the fold now, is a bit like the Labour Party inviting Tory peers to join them. Not good for morale.

• Like 1

Just now, bladeshater said:

Don't they play opposite sides of the field

Harris is a cert for one side though it seems

Don't get me wrong I'd love Murphy but not sure he's a priority unless we can move on Westwood, Reach, Lees and Rhodes to release some funds 

We need to get Murphy, or some other cover in on the right hand side.

Its scary we only have Palmer on the bench yesterday who could cover. He came on and passed a ball straight out of play when we were on a good move, then misread another situation when a through ball was played for him. Monk sees Van Aken as a better prospect in the back 3 too.

I honestly don’t know why you’d ever choose to play in Scotland (as a good player), even for a club the size of rangers the last thing I’d want is to play in that shitty league. And it feels so disconnected from everything 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 1

Just now, FreshOwl said:

I honestly don’t know why you’d ever choose to play in Scotland, even for a club the size of rangers the last thing I’d want is to play in that shitty league. And it feels so disconnected from everything 

4 games a year plus a Europa league qualifying match!