We had a load of 30+ year old “legends” playIng last season who were world beaters according to everyone. Can’t understand how they all got knackered and couldn’t see our games. 

glad we’ve moved on, I know it’s sad but we needed young blood in. Needed doing 2 years ago and we missed the boat. 

• Like 4
Guest Ferkorf
10 hours ago, whatdial said:

We had a load of 30+ year old “legends” playIng last season who were world beaters according to everyone. Can’t understand how they all got knackered and couldn’t see our games. 

glad we’ve moved on, I know it’s sad but we needed young blood in. Needed doing 2 years ago and we missed the boat. 

So by a load you mean fletcher, Lee and Nuhiu? Lol

On 12/09/2020 at 10:06, asteener1867 said:

Heres to a shedload more like that....

Nowt happened...then it got to half an hour to go...nowt happened....15 to go...nowt happened...

2-0 up and YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it going...We couldn't close games out last season...We did that with relative ease today

Didn't try to hold a lead with 30 mins left.  And say what you will, found it absolutely refreshing we didn't need to resort to "hold up play" with our former super sub.

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

So by a load you mean fletcher, Lee and Nuhiu? Lol

Forestieri, westwood, Hutchinson. Then add in Bannan, it’s a large proportion of the team

Guest Ferkorf
48 minutes ago, whatdial said:

Forestieri, westwood, Hutchinson. Then add in Bannan, it’s a large proportion of the team

Forestieri was only 30 in January and Westwood is still in our squad as is Bannan.

I actually felt a bit nervous at half-time cos you know that the home team will have a really good go and we will inevitably crumble, at least a bit.

But we certainly killed that off for once.