ROB STATON / GARRY MONK INTERVIEW

1 minute ago, sheffwed1 said:

The thing with these interviews is everyone will say great interview if we win. If we lose it’ll be the opposite, he’s talking rubbish etc etc. 

I don't think that is the case. He knows we have s tough road ahead and said it won't always go our way. I think he is being honest. Knows where we need to tighten up, said the players aren't 100% match fit. I would rather have an honest talking manager than a bullshitter or Carlos with his nonsense.

I think we have got a manager that has had to do the hard work (get rid of players) and isn't afraid to do it, before he can move on to pushing us forward.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

I don't think that is the case. He knows we have s tough road ahead and said it won't always go our way. I think he is being honest. Knows where we need to tighten up, said the players aren't 100% match fit. I would rather have an honest talking manager than a bullshitter or Carlos with his nonsense.

I think we have got a manager that has had to do the hard work (get rid of players) and isn't afraid to do it, before he can move on to pushing us forward.

I am not saying that is the case but you wait until we lose and see the number of our fans moaning about his interview. 

• Like 1