2 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

I’ve been saying the same that he looks a striker to me.  You just have to look at his Owls and Rangers goals to see he’s got it in him.  

could be really good for us 

Just watched some of his Rangers goals. He sure looks like a proper finisher, doesn't delay shoots powerfully and accurately.

Looks a good bit of business bringing him in on the cheap. Right age at 26 too so should be hitting his peak soon.

Him playing off Zohore would do very nicely.

• Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, s6 owl said:

His goal today was clinical and far from easy with two defenders on him and the goalkeeper rushing out he took it brilliantly.

The one against barnsley was also clinical. Let’s hope it continues

I’ve had a feeling he could turn out to be a decent player since he scored against us at Hillsborough for Rangers but didn’t expect him to end up here after leaving them. Prior to that it was hard to tell but he has a bit of an edge to him and boundless energy. He wasn’t even fully fit today but he buried that goal with precision akin to the goals he was scoring for Rangers. 

His career stalled at Wigan but hopefully we reap the benefits of him reaching his potential. To get that he needs to play as a striker and avoid falling out with anyone important!

Edited by Bluesteel

He reminds me a lot of Paul Dickov. Annoying to play against, not shy to put his foot in and scores a few goals. Definitely a striker for me and a good one to play with for whoever is up top with him. I also think he is tactically versatile for those games where we might need a bit more help in the midfield on occasion. I like him. Don’t understand how you can’t as a Wednesday fan when we used to love the likes of Tudgay and burton, who he is just as good as for me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1