Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

Just now, BIG D said:

Looking forward to a City day out next season.

Early train, breakfast, few pints, into Mary Ds for the best and roughest pre match experience ever.

Match, few pints, curry and last train home.

We're not playing them unfortunately lol

On 10/05/2021 at 01:04, scram said:

Big Sham....

At least the fraud will have earned a few million from his catastrophic failure

And hopefully he gets the gig with us for next season too.

We’ve looked a solid Premiership outfit since he was able to get the loanees into the club.

Unfortunately we left ourselves with too much to do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

We're not playing them unfortunately lol

Yeah, Wednesday won’t be in town. We usually do ok when I’m over there. I’ve been in the same sports bar after early KOs when we had the late wins at Birmingham and Rotherham. I ought to go more often really. 

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Looking forward to a City day out next season.

Early train, breakfast, few pints, into Mary Ds for the best and roughest pre match experience ever.

Match, few pints, curry and last train home.

Don't mind a trip to the Etihad. 

Good friend of mine is a lifelong, proper City fan, so we have gone on a few occasions when they get the odd 3 o'clock kick off. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Don't mind a trip to the Etihad. 

Good friend of mine is a lifelong, proper City fan, so we have gone on a few occasions when they get the odd 3 o'clock kick off. 

Get in Mary Ds mate just across from the ground. 

6 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Get in Mary Ds mate just across from the ground. 

I will suggest it. 

Our lot can be a bit stuck in their way though, but I'll try. 

We often go to a sport bars which is about 10 minutes down the road from Piccadilly, next to the canal. About a 25 minute walk then to the Etihad. 

It's a nice day out tbf. I'm there for the drinking and hanging out with my mates,  though the football is nice to watch and in someways having no emotional investment makes it more pleasurable. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BIG D said:

Yeah, Wednesday won’t be in town. We usually do ok when I’m over there. I’ve been in the same sports bar after early KOs when we had the late wins at Birmingham and Rotherham. I ought to go more often really. 

ha, not a fan of watching none Wednesday games live. Went to watch Sunderland-Chelsea once and didn't enjoy it.

9 hours ago, scram said:

Big Daddy would be able to get West Brom promoted next season

There is barely any competition at the top of the championship

i wish I was as confident as you - I’m not considering our want away owners and incompetent director of football.

I am relieved that Norwich and Watford got promoted - hopefully Brentford join them.

22 hours ago, SiJ said:

I will suggest it. 

Our lot can be a bit stuck in their way though, but I'll try. 

We often go to a sport bars which is about 10 minutes down the road from Piccadilly, next to the canal. About a 25 minute walk then to the Etihad. 

It's a nice day out tbf. I'm there for the drinking and hanging out with my mates,  though the football is nice to watch and in someways having no emotional investment makes it more pleasurable. 

That’s the sports bar we go in I reckon. 

13 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I think he's quality 

I must have missed all his good ones. Seems like he has the ball on the wing and just staggers into the defender every time like he’s drunk. Poor control, little awareness. Hmmm just not convinced whatsoever. Isn’t anything close to Grealish, Foden, Greenwood, Sterling etc 

Edited by FreshOwl