Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

9 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Man City continuing to struggle in this poorest of seasons that they are having. :ph34r:

Bloody rubbish.

Poorest team in years.

Tbf, Foden came off when they were four up. Bloody rubbish.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Bloody rubbish.

Poorest team in years.

Tbf, Foden came off when they were four up. Bloody rubbish.

FFS! How is he ever going to progress?

Moyes is clearly a very good long term manager for a mid table club (see Everton). Even at United he was doing ok, but they needed a huge rebuild across several competitions, fast, which isn't his style.

Him & Brendon Rogers can show what a British manager can do with time and lower expectations. A shame, but they would never get that at one of the big boys due to arrogant fans and owners who only want to hire celeb managers. 

I hope either Everton/West Ham/Leicester take up at least one Champions League place, and possibly the Fa Cup. Proper English clubs and fans who deserve it. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Manager of the year for me so far. I know it’s a crazy league this year but to be 6 points off top going into February is sensational.

He is doing a good job, not sure it is sensational though. The top 2 have a game in hand on them so likely they will be 8 or 9 points off top rather than 6, still good but not sensational. Liverpool have a game in hand and are 1 point behind, Spurs have 2 games in hand, Everton 3, Aston Villa 3. That will likely put West Ham down to 7th or 8th when the teams catch up - good but not completely unrealistic. 

Last month it was Southampton's manager who was flavour of the month when they were top 4. These teams are closer to the top in terms of points difference because Liverpool and Man City don't look like getting the ridiculous 90+ points that they have manged in the last 2 or 3 seasons but I can't see Saints, West Ham or Villa finishing higher than 7th at best when it starts to pan out - which is good but not sensational. 

Guest Mcguigan

VAR to Villa's rescue again. 

Possibly one of the worst VAR decisions I've seen. 

He practically dived at the ball with his arm.