Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Yep. I don’t trust Spurs to beat pigs on Sunday either.

The one upside is Spurs tend to be more suited to playing away from home with their counter attacking style. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Fulham have improved a lot over recent games, looking far too good to go down. 

They really do. 

Talk about something clicking for a team. 

Honestly, the change in their displays has been ridicilous. 

They've got goals in their team, which i think gives them a real advantage over pretty much everyone else down there. 

Burnley will be fine too. 

Didn’t realise that Fulham play Burnley, Brighton and WBA later in January. 

Bad news for the Pigs really, it guarantees that at least 1 of them will be racking up a few points. 

Usually you’d be saying that at least it means 1-2 of them will drop points, but given where United are, they basically need them all to lose, all of the time. Just to have a glimmer. 

1 hour ago, owls maniac said:

How many times Spurs blown it after leading? It’s like Mourinho has been possessed by the spirit of Garry Monk. Hanging on to 1-0 leads for dear life. 

Just like at Manure, wrong man for such a flamboyent club.

Spurs just aren't good enough to win a title imo. 

Let's be honest, this is not as good a team as the one Poch had a few years back. 

Realistically, you've got two players who can get you goals. No one else is really going to contribute. 

Personally, I don't think you can win a title when that is the case. 

I still think it’ll be Liverpool and Man City fighting for the title. Still think Man Utd are in a false position, and haven’t  dealt with anything like the injuries Liverpool and city have.

Look how cocky they’re getting, gloating like they’ve won the bloody thing. It’s been 17 games. 1st time they’ve been top at this stage of a season since Fergie left 7 years ago 

I don’t think I could take it if they win. Their fans are the most entitled sacks of poo in existence 

I honestly reckon I’d rather the pigs stop up 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

I still think it’ll be Liverpool and Man City fighting for the title. Still think Man Utd are in a false position, and haven’t  dealt with anything like the injuries Liverpool and city have.

Look how cocky they’re getting, gloating like they’ve won the bloody thing. It’s been 17 games. 1st time they’ve been top at this stage of a season since Fergie left 7 years ago 

I don’t think I could take it if they win. Their fans are the most entitled sacks of poo in existence 

I honestly reckon I’d rather the pigs stop up 

I agree with the first 2 paragraphs. Personally I’d probably prefer Man U to win than Liverpool (back in the 90s / 00s I was the other way round).

No way I’d rather pigs stop up than that!

15 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Wolves are desperate for a quality striker. Neto providing so many chances that aren't being put away.

Amazing to see just how important Jimenez is to them. I honestly thought they'd be fairly stable until his return, but they look rudderless without him.

• Like 1