Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

Guest Bulgaria
4 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Don’t get why teams don’t at least have a go at Liverpool. West Brom are showing them way too much respect, show a bit of ambition ffs. 

Why turn up happy to lose? You might get battered going for it but what difference does it make. 

Absolutely.

When they clear it, they have no one to aim for, then Liverpool just start again.

Mind numbing tactics.

20 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Don’t get why teams don’t at least have a go at Liverpool. West Brom are showing them way too much respect, show a bit of ambition ffs. 

Why turn up happy to lose? You might get battered going for it but what difference does it make. 

They need to stay in the game for as long as possible and then hope to nick something second half.

A bit like Blackburn did yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

Their tactics seem to be working okay so far.

Quality in the PL has been dogturd this weekend 

even watching arsenal Chelsea yesterday, yes there were goals but the standard of football just seemed shocking.

Players were out of position all over the pitch, like something from your local park. Loose passes, hopeless balls. And don’t get me started on that Brighton West Ham match 

Is this supposed to be the best league in the world, or am I expecting too much? 

27 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

What’s the attitude amongst the fans to Big Sam’s appointment?

Rather split as the apathy is with the board and Bilic was still well liked by supporters.

our chance of survival improves greatly with Big Sam in my view.

some feared a return to dinosaur football that we saw unde Pulis.

I just want us to be competitive, giving it a good go and under Sam we will do that.

I’m a fan. Gets a lot of flack undeservedly so in my view.

• Like 1