Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

West Ham looked far better than Leeds last night, Leeds might be having their usual dip in form around Christmas, high pressing football takes its toll on players, they benefited having season break because of pandemic last season. 

Yes, that and no fans on their backs contributed to their promotion.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 0wl18 said:

Moyes inherited a pathetic squad at united. They may have been title winners the previous season but, that was a minor miracle on Fergies part.

He’d have united in a better position than Ole.

I agree to an extent, Fergie doesn't get enough credit for winning the title with that actual team. However I don't think Moyes should have got rid of all the backroom staff like he did. Interestingly, Fergie believes that he did leave Man Utd with a good squad that should have continued to challenge. 

Watching the Manchester derby, & it's at OT & they are playing Blue Moon over the tannoy system, as fan noise.

If it was a Sheffield derby at our place, I'd be a bit miffed if we played that chip butty song during playing time for them.

Or any of their songs, come to that. Bit too 'polite' if you ask me, playing the opposition's songs.

• Like 1