Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Rubbish game. I'm finding these days even big matches like this just become background TV, don't like the style teams adopt these days

First half wasn't rubbish at all.

second half Liverpool did nothing and some of the passing from Gundogan and Rodri made Pelupessy look like David Silva! 

34 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Villa smash Arsenal 3v0. 

Villa looking good 

Strong in defence and counter attack football tonight was fast and incisive 

Grealish and Watkins are class acts

Arsenal, woeful in possession and slow slow bud up football - they’ll finish 6-8th max

Although PL football has gone a bit weird during COVID, basically glorified training games, it is refreshing to see Saints, Villa, Leicester, Spurs, Everton challenging the top rather than just the usual Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City.  

This season might shake up the establishment by the time fans are back 

2 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Although PL football has gone a bit weird during COVID, basically glorified training games, it is refreshing to see Saints, Villa, Leicester, Spurs, Everton challenging the top rather than just the usual Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City.  

This season might shake up the establishment by the time fans are back 

I've been really impressed with Southampton, losing Danny Ings is a blow but they managed ok against Newcastle. 

Chelsea are still improving and I can see them being involved in run in towards end of season.