Official Premier League 2020/21 Thread

TheEnchanter

9 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Spurs apparently wanting to bring Poch back. The bloke who came second in a one horse race in France lol 

Also the bloke who got Spurs to a Champions League final. 

10 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Where they flatly failed to turn up. 

He’s a bridesmaid IMO

It was a poor quality final all round and they lost after a very dubious early penalty went against them.

I'd say it was a good achievement to get Spurs to the Champions League final, when was the last time that happened? 

I see Aston Villa have agreed a club record fee of £33m+ for Buendia.  

Meanwhile we can’t afford a £300k player from Cheltenham town.  

It’s a little sad being a Wednesday fan. I was going to say these days, but in general for the past 28 years 

• Like 1

On 06/06/2021 at 07:57, Night King said:

Brilliant signing for Villa, he’s the real deal that guy. 

Thought Leeds might go in for him but I guess we have Jack Harrison and so long as we keep him.... Raphinia. 

Good signing for Villa as you say. 

Thought Norwich might make more of a fight next year but can see them struggling now unless they do spend. 

Norwich's biggest issue is going to be, well it's Norwich. There's nothing about the place to attract top level players. 

Other clubs like Burnley, Palace, WBA who yo yo have Manchester, Liverpool, London, Birmingham on their doorsteps. 

Norwich has Great Yarmouth. 

14 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Norwich's biggest issue is going to be, well it's Norwich. There's nothing about the place to attract top level players. 

Other clubs like Burnley, Palace, WBA who yo yo have Manchester, Liverpool, London, Birmingham on their doorsteps. 

Norwich has Great Yarmouth. 

Cracking owl sanctuary, though

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Seems that NES is going to go to Palace instead of Everton. Strange one that. 

I think his style of play suits palace as Roy had them well organised. Good appointment for them I think 

10 hours ago, markg said:

I think his style of play suits palace as Roy had them well organised. Good appointment for them I think 

i agree I think it would be a very good appointment for Palace, I just thought he would get a better job, the Everton one for example. Maybe he still will. 

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

i agree I think it would be a very good appointment for Palace, I just thought he would get a better job, the Everton one for example. Maybe he still will. 

Yeah, i thought so too

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Says talks are off now mate.

Wonder what happened.

• Like 1