Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

For goodness sakes can’t you leave it out , why do you feel the need to post such comments it’s ridiculous actually. We are off to a great start isn’t that the only thing to focus on goodness me I can’t get my breath !!!!!!

 

 

Sheffield Wednesday fan in 'STOP POSTING POSITIVE STUFF ABOUT SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY' demand

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mighty0wls said:

bit far it's first league game yes hes done well yes we should be positive but it's 1 game ffs

 

TWO actually

 

Played in the cup - WON and Clean Sheet

Played in the league - WON and Clean Sheet

 

P2 W2 L0

Clean Sheets - 2

Possible League Points - 3

League Points Secured - 3

Win% - 100%
Through to the next round of the cup

Two tricky away wins on the trot 

No goals conceded

Rhodes off the mark
Windass off the mark

Van Aken’s defence immaculate

New players successfully bedding in

Team Spirit - 100%
 



Garry Monk - proving the haters, the ‘westy’ ‘Nando’ and ‘hutch’ lovers WRONG 

 

Love it 

 

Well done Garry Monk 

 

Best manager we have had in absolute YEARS 👍

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Loved watching Nando, Westy and Hutch play for us........................also loved watching us win today.....................must be something wrong with me.

 

lol

Edited by sheriwozgod
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

AFE0FB3A-BFAF-4E76-96B8-AD0FF0563DB7.jpeg


Played in the cup - WON and Clean Sheet

Played in the league - WON and Clean Sheet

 

P2 W2 L0

Clean Sheets - 2

Possible League Points - 3

League Points Secured - 3

Win% - 100%
Through to the next round of the cup

Two tricky away wins on the trot 

No goals conceded

Rhodes off the mark
Windass off the mark

Van Aken’s defence immaculate

New players successfully bedding in

Team Spirit - 100%
 



Garry Monk - proving the haters, the ‘westy’ ‘Nando’ and ‘hutch’ lovers WRONG 

 

Love it 

 

Well done Garry Monk 

 

Best manager we have had in absolute YEARS 👍

 


Okay... We also said the same thing before Christmas last year then what happened? 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

AFE0FB3A-BFAF-4E76-96B8-AD0FF0563DB7.jpeg


Played in the cup - WON and Clean Sheet

Played in the league - WON and Clean Sheet

 

P2 W2 L0

Clean Sheets - 2

Possible League Points - 3

League Points Secured - 3

Win% - 100%
Through to the next round of the cup

Two tricky away wins on the trot 

No goals conceded

Rhodes off the mark
Windass off the mark

Van Aken’s defence immaculate

New players successfully bedding in

Team Spirit - 100%
 



Garry Monk - proving the haters, the ‘westy’ ‘Nando’ and ‘hutch’ lovers WRONG 

 

Love it 

 

Well done Garry Monk 

 

Best manager we have had in absolute YEARS 👍

 

Let's give it a few games eh  best manager..av a think...and put the stella down...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:


Okay... We also said the same thing before Christmas last year then what happened? 
 

 

 

 

If you knew the truth you'd be backing Monk 100% no question

  • Like 2

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Great goal by Dean Windass weren't it Neil 

 

Absolute cracker!

 

Quality finish

I loved how he had  two defenders there and still slotted it back post past the keeper


Reyt finish

 

He'll be on cloud 9 now


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

Sheffield Wednesday fan in 'STOP POSTING POSITIVE STUFF ABOUT SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY' demand

Bit disappointing you have felt the need to drag up the past on such a brilliant day for us . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Bit disappointing you have felt the need to drag up the past on such a brilliant day for us . 

 


I've posted the stats on the season so far


Is dragging up the last match WIN dragging up the past?

 

Get over it

 

Enjoy the win

Praise Monk


Sorted

  • Haha 2

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

 


I've posted the stats on the season so far


Is dragging up the last match WIN dragging up the past?

 

Get over it

 

Enjoy the win

Praise Monk


Sorted

Im aware of our start,  I only enjoyed the win nothing else .

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

If you knew the truth you'd be backing Monk 100% no question

Why don't you tell us the truth and unify the fanbase  ?.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

2 years on....

 

 

Gimbal walk TV

"A walk around Baslow"....filmed by Garry Monk...ex Wednesday manager lol

and now current England Boss....

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...