• Windass
    • Rhodes
    • Penney
    • Reach
    • Palmer
    • Katchunga

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Smart TV 

To an EFL authorised weblink ...DecentLeadingGazelle-size_restricted.gif.2b45addd1167d17e7ef3085a84dc87eb.gif

An EFL authorised weblink ?!?

This raises several questions:

-Is that's an iFollow weblink?

-If not where do you get the web link?

-How do you get it onto the TV, copy and paste, or half an hour transposing the URL via the remote control?

- Are you using the Smart TV browser?

I know your a Wednesday Wizard, but this sounds like IT/Network Sorcery?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

An EFL authorised weblink ?!?

This raises several questions:

-Is that's an iFollow weblink?

-If not where do you get the web link?

-How do you get it onto the TV, copy and paste, or half an hour transposing the URL via the remote control?

- Are you using the Smart TV browser?

I know your a Wednesday Wizard, but this sounds like IT/Network Sorcery?

It's easy.....

My next door neighbour is Rick Parry ......

GettyImages-456952978.jpg.7180d5a7cb1ba693198de035902000c8.jpg

• Haha 1

Guest Willow Owl

Bannan for me. Dictated more and more as the game went on. Special mention to the guys that get regular stick.

Rhodes, Lees, Reach. Van Aken 

41 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Omg reach can't tackle. He is not and never been a left back. It is so obvious reach is a poor tackler and has poor defensive skills. Penny is the best man and can only improve with experience. Reach best position is between the forwards and midfield with a free reign to give the opposition someone to mark and hopefully give our wing backs a little support and space for them. 

Reach’s best position is LM in a 442. We don’t play 442 so he has got to fill in where he can in our formation. LWB CM and CF he will have to fill in and try and make one of those spots his own. 

3 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

It's easy.....

My next door neighbour is Rick Parry ......

GettyImages-456952978.jpg.7180d5a7cb1ba693198de035902000c8.jpg

Rick Parry.

:Chansiri:

I suspect he's full of Vernom and Bile towards SWFC and  DC?  I'm surprised he's let you have the link, or have you got to claim you've switched allegiances from Cardiff to Rochdale for the next game? 

oooooooh-football-friends.jpg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, onlyonedavidhirst said:

It’s funny how we see things. Windass currently MOM, match stats show Windass as having made 0 passes today. 

I gave it him for the problems he caused and effort he put in. Yes he isn’t the best footballer but he ran his socks off and gave them problems gunning in behind and took his goal well. 

3 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I gave it him for the problems he caused and effort he put in. Yes he isn’t the best footballer but he ran his socks off and gave them problems gunning in behind and took his goal well. 

I gave it Luongo but I considered giving it Windass. I agree with your assessment, thought he made a really good contribution

• Like 1

Izzy Brown just edged Windass for me.

There were so many times he just took a touch and looked up and calmed the whole game down.  You can see he has football intelligence and I can't wait to see more of him.  Bannan, Luongo and him in midfield look like a really good balance.

• Like 2

Just not bothered...

Could only base my vote on points made by Radio Sheffield commentator and Brian Laws, since I will have serious words with iFollow after paying my £10 and the video refusing to stream. Voted for Brown, it sounded as though most good play was either from him or through him.

A very difficult choice. I thought what was most impressive was it was an all round hard working team performance. We looked a lot better defensively as team compared with last season.

I feel like in recent seasons, we'd have ended up drawing a game like that. I was very pleased that we saw it out. In some ways that's the most solid and effective we've looked as a team under Monk and for a fair while. I just hope we can carry that on over the season and build from it.

Wish I could give my vote to the whole team but will give it to Brown for a solid hardworking League debut for us and for looking to make things happen, and for being a driving force for the team. 

• Like 2