Adthe Nuhiu letter to Sheffield Wednesday fans

Good bloke, good player, good pro.

The one and only player to have left the club this season that I wanted to stay, and still felt had something genuine to offer to it. 

Bust his nuts whenever he played, always a handful and was understandably rated by every manager we've had since he arrived,  despite his obvious limitations he scored some vital, and occasionally spectacular goals.  

Good luck to him, any success he has, he deserves.  

• Like 9

Horrible that he couldnt get a proper send off with fans in the ground.

Met him a couple of times through work, he genuinely came across as a good bloke

• Like 2

Nice guy and a rare type of football player who has never stopped putting himself in the line of fire even when he was getting stick from supporters. Scored some great goals and important goals. Never moaned about being subbed or dropped. I would have kept him for another season. He is a handful that some defenders find difficult to stop. Spent hardly any time injured. We never had the players to play the game style that would have suited atdhe better. If he was born 20 years earlier he could have been massive. Reminded me of kerry Dixon. If you think I exaggerating remember Brian deane got a England cap in those days 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Never wanted him to leave and not just saying that now. But if it was his choice wanting a new challenge that's fair enough.

All the best big Adthe. Hopefully we can still bring someone in soon of his ilk as we are severely lacking there.

• Love 1