Am I right in thinking all games are shown on sky?

i only use sky go as I can’t afford to pay for it myself but had problems getting matches on the red button before through sky go.

Anyone know how I can get it?

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Bigger Guns said:

Am I right in thinking all games are shown on sky?

i only use sky go as I can’t afford to pay for it myself but had problems getting matches on the red button before through sky go.

Anyone know how I can get it?

Thanks in advance.

Watch it in the pub with your mate. 

The SWFC club app on my tablet which included iFollow, forced me to update it on the tablet. The old version that worked last season would not open unless I updated and the new app just seems to be a method of watching videos, no news stories or other SWFC website stuff.

Sorry I have been working away and have heard mixed reports on what is happening match wise on ifollow, so have paid £10 for todays game, but have heard that outside the UK it is only £7 and that there is a deal going with the club that involves trading off £10 of your season ticket money for each game watched on iFollow. 

I think the £10 deal is ok, but why are we not just paying £7 per game? People are skint and we could all be skint for a very long time if C19 issues carry on as they are.

Also, has anybody had a refund yet on last season's tickets? That money would be very handy right now.