Cardiff can have all the possession they want, they wouldn't have scored in 90 years never mind 90 minutes. 

Well done Wednesday 

• Like 5
6 hours ago, prowl said:

Smash 'em. Come away with 3 points.

Thank you Cardiff.lol

and you all thought I was joking...........................(I was)

Brilliant result, I was dreading today and watching that gave me some confidence. Few more signings and hopefully long may it continue ! What did everyone think to Van Aken ?

Absolutely superb. Solid and clinical. Excellent away performance.

Also, thanks to everyone who offered advice for the technical difficulties I was having. Much appreciated 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, trev said:

Waheeey. Don't care if it wasn't pretty.

We need to get wins by hook or by crook ASAP.

Great confidence booster for the team.

It was pretty effective, as you say nothing else matters if the points are picked up.

Give Kachunga, Wildsmith, Dele Bashiru and a few fringe players a run out in midweek now, get them up to speed and should have enough to beat Rochdale.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Tommo_ said:

Cardiff can have all the possession they want, they wouldn't have scored in 90 years never mind 90 minutes. 

Well done Wednesday 

Exactly. Cardiff have done absolutely nowt to worry us today. 

I can't remember the last time I felt so comfortable watching Wednesday away, it felt weird lol

• Like 3
9 hours ago, striker said:

We need points on the board, however they come I don't care. Head says draw, heart 0-2 Wednesday win.

I know it's arrogant to quote my own post, but not often I get it right 😀

Work in progress, but pleased with that. Strikers scoring goals, clean sheet and 3 points to start the season. 

All played their part, fighting for the ball until the last minute, very much a team performance.

Just a note on Reach, I've been critical of him, but thought he did much better when he came on. 

Well done Wednesday, great start to the season. 

Edited by striker
  • Like 7

Well done Wednesday, a brilliant result and solid team performance. Very pleased that we looked good at both ends of the pitch. Was worried about where the goals were going to come from but a more solid team defensively helps our creative players to create more.

Really pleased to see Windlass and Rhodes on the scoresheet and to see us close out the game against a tough side renowned for their set pieces and late goals. We got to be pleased with that team performance. Yes, Cardiff were disappointing but we didn't allow them to bully us or to flood our box with chances. 

• Like 2