1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Remember..we aren't just playing Cardiff..We are playing the EFL every week!!!!

PLAY UP THE WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No we are just playing Cardiff City FC. Just checked the fixtures and I can't even see a club called the EFL on the fixture list.

Is your carer with you? If you need help phone Neil. 

The first real game of the season and that predicted starting line up is worrying. We haven’t seen the wholesale changes so far that we all so badly wanted at the end of the last campaign. I want to be optimistic about our survival chances but that team looks far worse than last seasons. 

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Think I’m going to avoid looking at the league table for a good few months. A picture of it popped up last night and I felt a little bit sick/angry/upset  looking at it. 

We have a game in hand to Middlesbrough, bet there pooing themselves now we are breathing down their neck.

• Haha 1

I’ m always more nervous about playing the no hopers, and teams on a such bad run of form that  we’re expected to win  comfortably.
Cardiff are not one of those so I’m feeling quite confident.

Nice to se you back Snooty.

As Kendo says above; get that crisp packet a shirt :biggrin:

Quality omdt mi Lord. Pity the fat lad bought it in the bracken, but saved the rest. 

A quick mention for the departed; au revoir WARRIOR. All those managers can't be wrong. 

We will draw 2-2 today.

UTO

• Like 2

Back to form Mi'Lord thank you.

Looking forward to watching the game this afternoon.

Optimistic as ever, at least for now.

At 5 o clock, let's try to be rational and see some positives even if we only win 3-0.

UTO

Hoping for Harris, Penney, Brown, Kachunga, and Windass to all start today and give us something in attack, even after everything that's happened still feeling excited now, UTO!

38 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

We have a game in hand to Middlesbrough, bet there pooing themselves now we are breathing down their neck.

And we have a better goal difference. 

• Like 1