3 minutes ago, Lime Tree Heros said:

I'm confused...

Scored 2, by strikers who according to many aren't good enough for the season ahead. Kept a clean sheet by a defence including a goalie lots think isn't good enough to be a championship no 1.

And reading this thread we're apparently woeful.

Can only be a team better than the sum of its parts - all seems to be going in the right direction to me.

I wouldn't describe it as woeful, apart from ball retention.

More not very pleasing on the eye, even by our standards!

I'm confused...

Scored 2, by strikers who according to many aren't good enough for the season ahead. Kept a clean sheet by a defence including a goalie lots think isn't good enough to be a championship no 1.

Can only be a team better than the sum of its parts - all seems to be going in the right direction to me.

A defence including Van Aken too. 

My Boro mates already have us doomed - ********!!!

C'mon Wednesday!!!

I'm confused...

Some of our fans enjoy being negative. Theyr'e probably not enjoying this game so far as they cannot substaniate their critical views.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

We have got the nucleus of a decent team. We still desperately need additions but if we can keep key players fit you never know what could happen. 

Just needed better coaches 😉

1 minute ago, Andrew6666 said:

A defence including Van Aken too. 

My Boro mates already have us doomed - ********!!!

C'mon Wednesday!!!

Did they enjoy their start of the season at Watford yesterday? :duntmatter:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Lime Tree Heros said:

I'm confused...

To be fair, the misery at SWFC is indoctrinated by 25 years of ineptitude, apart from occasional glimpses of getting back on the right track.

I can forgive some Wednesdayites pessimism and always looking for a dark cloud on a sunny day. That's been the Wednesday way for so long now.

Let's hope we can keep it up. Excellent first half given we're away at Cardiff and the position we're in.

UTO WAWAW FTB FTEFL

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

FFS commentary is on

I was enjoying listening to the players and staff

Same haha all I heard was run Jordan run and come on joooost