Official Championship Thread 2020/21

TheEnchanter

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

We started 12 points behind

Were now ten 

Not exactly heading in the right direction quick are we?

No, but with 36 games of a 43-game season still remaining (I hit the 9 instead of the 6 by mistake), I was suggesting that there’s still plenty of time to go. It only becomes a problem if our form stays poor for the majority of the season ahead.

7 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

No, but with 36 games of a 43-game season still remaining (I hit the 9 instead of the 6 by mistake), I was suggesting that there’s still plenty of time to go. It only becomes a problem if our form stays poor for the majority of the season ahead.

The panic button needs to be pressed a long way before letting this ride out too long

If were not in a good position on 15 games, he needs to be gone

Fifteen games is probably a better time to evaluate. It’s always likely to take a while to close the gap because you can’t assume that other clubs near the bottom won’t pick some points up themselves. We just have to pick up points at a higher rate than three other teams.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Dingles new manager syndrome also wtf are Reading playing at this year. 

Yep great to see the dingles slicing through the QPR team that we struggled to break down at home.

As for Reading, well yeah they were pretty rubbish last season so decided to replace their manager in the summer.........

13 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

To be fair, I reckon we might’ve beaten them if we’d playing against ten men for more than an hour.

Imagine us getting on the wrong side of a defender at home so as to put them under pressure to get sent off......

11 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

That Armstrong for Blackburn seems a very useful player. 

Not as useful as Joao looks.

Used to get dogs abuse from some on here. Was raw and inconsistent but the talent was clear. 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Boro winning 😞 

Why is that a bad thing? As much as I have no time fro Gibson, Coventry are one of the teams we have to be aiming to catch.