Good luck Atdhe.

Always liked the big man.  Always committed and gave his all throughout his time with us.  Pound for pound, I think he has been an excellent signing for us.  If only we had more players with the same character and determination, we would be more than alright.  

12 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Shows how far we have fallen that such a poor player can be paid so so much, and be called a legend by so many.

Captain and target man of the Apologist eleven.

5 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

Wednesday legend......I mean really?? 

Why don't the two of you go through this thread and quote the amount of posts referring to him as a legend. 

Because there's fizz all of them and most of the ones calling him a "legend" are the people crying about the fact that other people supposedly refer to him as a "legend." 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

@Mr Farrellis King of the Strawman argument 

A strange form of Tourettes that compels the repeated manic shouting of 'apologist' at random intervals.

It seems to me that a bit of grumbling on here makes no more of a revolutionary than anyone else, despite the self-aggrandising bluster.

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

A strange form of Tourettes that compels the repeated manic shouting of 'apologist' at random intervals.

It seems to me that a bit of grumbling on here makes no more of a revolutionary than anyone else, despite the self-aggrandising bluster.

Well, those of us who have been on here long enough, know who he backed all those years ago. 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

Exactly

Favourite Nuhiu goal was away at Boro. Headed a cross up in the air then headed it down into a defender then barrelled through the defender to shin it into the corner. BEAUTIFUL.

Going to miss that big sexy bastard.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Shows how far we have fallen that such a poor player can be paid so so much, and be called a legend by so many.

By 'so many', I assume you mean the three posters who've referred to him as a legend in this thread, one of whom also used the term to refer to Ben Sahar, so may not have been entirely serious?

:duntmatter:

9 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

🤡

Atdhe for me has given some of the fondest memories of the last few years

QPR on his debut

Leeds in the snow

The "keep it in the corner" goal

Did he have flaws, yes. But he is one of my favourite players since the days of carbone and di Canio because he had what many of the so called big signings of the last 5 years had. Heart.

All the best big guy, welcome back any time.

• Like 3

Favourite Atdhe memory is the Man City away goal.

Standing behind the opposite goal at the Etihad watching that big giraffe gallop through the middle of the pitch and slot home first time so majestically to give us the lead was really a sight to see. 

A cult hero. 

He was a pro and he stuck around in those last few months when others decided to bugger off. 

A few seasons back he pretty much kept us up under Jos. 

Best of luck to him going forward. Glad he's got a decent move. 

• Like 2