SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY STATEMENT

Paid to see 23 Wednesday home games, will be able to watch them via a stream and use whatever money is left against future ticket purchases

The money has already been spent, wasn’t expecting it back when I bought a ST so that money is gone now and wouldn’t expect a refund

Not a perfect situation but don’t think anyone can moan with the solution provided 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Maybe its due to the fact a season ticket is a full season commitment and there may be a point in the season at which we can attend, therefore full refunds are not applicable at this stage.

Still think the pro rata deductions they are offering as money off in 2021-22 should be alternatively offered as a refund. 

What about those than can't go in 21/22, university (my daughter), moved out of area, job change etc etc.

Not with standing, those that decide that they just don't want another season.

How on earth can the club assume, that all ST holders in 20/21, can or want to carry on in 21/22?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

What about those than can't go in 21/22, university (my daughter), moved out of area, job change etc etc.

Not with standing, those that decide that they just don't want another season.

How on earth can the club assume, that all ST holders in 20/21, can or want to carry on in 21/22?

It's a fair point. I'm sure as things become clearer more options will be offered. I don't think this is a bad first attempt. I suspect things will change though.

20 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Not even an issue

IF they're that bad / ill they shouldn't be leaving the house at all 

Ok then, so someone who is mask exempt for whatever reason & is also a key worker, should stay indoors & lose their freedom and income because of something they have a 0.04 % chance of dying from Dr Fauci???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Ok then, so someone who is mask exempt for whatever reason & is also a key worker, should stay indoors & lose their freedom and income because of something they have a 0.04 % chance of dying from Dr Fauci???

Let's be honest theres loads just using it as an excuse people I know with Asthma some who had it really bad funnily enough can wear a mask.

Some who don't have it bad but think it's all made up can't wear one, go figure.

3 hours ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Paid to see 23 Wednesday home games, will be able to watch them via a stream and use whatever money is left against future ticket purchases

The money has already been spent, wasn’t expecting it back when I bought a ST so that money is gone now and wouldn’t expect a refund

Not a perfect situation but don’t think anyone can moan with the solution provided 

It's a fair offer, looking at a few other clubs that had sold season tickets for 2020/21 before the lockdown, it seems this is an approach that may be being taken across the division and was probably something the EFL clubs discussed together.

However, some clubs like Derby are offering a complete refund with season ticket loyalty retained for the next season.

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Our bubble is 3 with tickets for the Grandstand. We moved from the Kop some years ago so I'm fizzed if I'm going back onto the Kop after paying Grandstand season ticket prices.

So you'd rather not go at all?

That's just grumpy and stubborn if so

Sort of thing someone's elderly grandad would say/do

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

1. 10-Year Season Ticket holders

2. Club 1867 Members

3. Multi-YearSeason Ticket holder with one or more year remaining

4. 2020/21 Season Ticket holders

Club release TrueFan™ Hierarchy