SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY STATEMENT

Guest Willow Owl
3 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

Careful, from Monday the super intelligent 'virus' will get you as there are more than 6 in your bubble so to counter the threat go in a 4 and a 3 and you'll be fine...

Already noted 🤣🤣

The only point I'd make is, if you missed out on one ballot you should have priority for the next game.

So depending in the numbers that are allowed into stadiums, every season ticket holder goes to 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 games rather than some going to evey game and some no games.

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, Themagiccap said:

I hope that's a comment in jest - discriminating against those who for a medical reason or mental health reason don't require a mask is not the way our club should be run. I'm going to await the full guidance on face-naps before I decide what to do.

I'd also advise looking into the science behind the wearing of masks, their health implications vs the health benefits plus the long term implications of wearing a mask for any who agrees with the bit in bold.

Alternatively we could open the ground up to full capacity and just give everyone a staff member's t-shirt from the local supermarket to wear to games as wearing them seems to exempt you from risk under the current rules. 

Think he was inferring that anyone unwell  should not register their bubble for that game. 
Regarding the wearing of masks, if the club says it’s mandatory for every game then I will wear them. If you don’t like wearing masks or cannot wear because of a medical condition then the club request you don’t register your bubble.

Club has to look at the bigger picture on this one and in this particular instance. The needs of the many far outweigh the needs of the few.

just my opinion!! 

2 hours ago, FlyingOwl said:

Aberdeen having 300 fans in the stadium and singing is prohibited.

Excellent decision really ...

Its wide open to fan abuse at Hillsborough..

you know what our lot are like ...

"He's sat on the Lepp"

"He's sat on the Le....... epp"

"He paid 600 

To sit on the Lepp"........

And that's from the woman on the "Exit only Tannoy" ...Sid.png.2c9d3fe991f2a1c63e493f3d268c7f0e.png

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, FlyingOwl said:

I understand the complications and nothings perfect.

But I’m paying monthly for my ST on finance. £35 a month or something like that. So to watch games on ifollow I’m gonna have to spend another £20-30 per month if it’s £10 per home game and have it credited back to me next year?

Doesn't seem right.

Im happy to keep my season ticket and not request a full refund Cos I know the money is important to the club. I’m happy to watch games on ifollow if we can’t get into the stadium. I’m not happy about basically having to pay twice and then get credit back next season. 

Surely there’s a way ifollow can operate like last season where it’s free of charge for season ticket holders? Or the club need to look into getting away from ifollow and doing their own streaming service. Bristol do it. 

Supporters who have paid via credit card or finance agreement are in the best position, not just SWFC but supporters of all clubs. Simply contact the credit supplier and ask for a refund, it's up to them to give the refund then chase the club for the money paid out.  

Guest Willow Owl
46 minutes ago, matt68owls said:

no away fans? who are the hooligan element going to spend their time pointing at?

Programmes £3. Who you shouting at, get him chavs. 

9 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

I won't be getting a season ticket next year. With this they are forcing people to.... or loose the money. Is that true ?

Depends how you look at it. If you bought a season ticket for this year it was because you wanted to not because you were forced.

So transferring part of it to next year could be construed as just giving you part of what you wanted but at a later date.

Although I do agree that giving a refund should be an option, and I wouldn't be surprised if that option did become available especially if supporters are not allowed in for the full season.

Edited by Hookowl

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Good to see the club enforcing the use of face masks to keep us all safe 👍

Am glad they won’t let anyone be in the ground if they’re not wearing one 

I suppose, at least it guarantees there’ll be no need for the season ticket ballot.

Those willing to wear a mask outside, whilst at least a metre away from anybody outside of their bubble, will be guaranteed a ticket 👍