SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY STATEMENT

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Good to see the club enforcing the use of face masks to keep us all safe 👍

Am glad they won’t let anyone be in the ground if they’re not wearing one 

Chansiri face masks coming to the club shop soon 

tenor.gif.15cf03370e19c5a0250d79ae17ce203e.gif

2 questions if anyone may know.  Firstly do multi year take priority over early bird. Secondly and this I think is really important. If its name in a hat draw then does that mean someone's name can get drawn every game and someone else has none.  How would that be fair 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tashton said:

2 questions if anyone may know.  Firstly do multi year take priority over early bird. Secondly and this I think is really important. If its name in a hat draw then does that mean someone's name can get drawn every game and someone else has none.  How would that be fair 

Come up with a fairer system and present it to the club and I'm sure they will take on your recommendations.

Down to you now pal.  Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Not even an issue

IF they're that bad / ill they shouldn't be leaving the house at all 

I hope that's a comment in jest - discriminating against those who for a medical reason or mental health reason don't require a mask is not the way our club should be run. I'm going to await the full guidance on face-naps before I decide what to do.

I'd also advise looking into the science behind the wearing of masks, their health implications vs the health benefits plus the long term implications of wearing a mask for any who agrees with the bit in bold.

Alternatively we could open the ground up to full capacity and just give everyone a staff member's t-shirt from the local supermarket to wear to games as wearing them seems to exempt you from risk under the current rules. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Come up with a fairer system and present it to the club and I'm sure they will take on your recommendations.

Down to you now pal.  Good luck.

I think the system is pretty fair except I think you should have the option of a refund if not able to attend.
I dont like the sound of bubbles and mask etc all sounds a bit OTT but that's not the clubs fault just the situation of trying to get the ground open again.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tashton said:

Luck of the draw :Chansiri:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mattitheowl said:

I do however think there should just be a straight up refund option (and thus forfeit your seat and points).  My mum isn't willing to risk going to events like football for a good long while and can buy iFollow just like everyone else.  It's a bit much that' she's £600 out of pocket for 18 months!

I would have thought legally they wouldn't have a leg to stand on if someone went down that route.

• Like 1

So if everyone in my 'season ticket bubble' comes to watch the game at mine on iFollow, we all get to see it for a tenner.

Those tickets cost £555, £330 and £23 I think. So if we watch 20 games on iFollow (presume we'll have a few on Sky) then we'll end up getting £708 of the £908 refunded and all get to see the home games.

That doesn't seem too bad really if I've got it right?

Edited by RUMBELOWS91
  • Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
31 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

So if everyone in my 'season ticket bubble' comes to watch the game at mine on iFollow, we all get to see it for a tenner.

Those tickets cost £555, £330 and £23 I think. So if we watch 20 games on iFollow (presume we'll have a few on Sky) then we'll end up getting £708 of the £908 refunded and all get to see the home games.

That doesn't seem too bad really if I've got it right?

Reading it through, my take is. If you don’t register your bubble for a game you get a credit against next years season ticket. So  as you say a tenner a game if you don’t register and your season ticket for following 21/22 season virtually paid for

Personally we will be registering our bubbles, as 7 of us, missing the crack with the lads to much.

Either way it’s win win if you are a regular season ticket holder.

17 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Personally we will be registering our bubbles, as 7 of us, missing the crack with the lads to much.

Either way it’s win win if you are a regular season ticket holder.

Careful, from Monday the super intelligent 'virus' will get you as there are more than 6 in your bubble so to counter the threat go in a 4 and a 3 and you'll be fine...

• Like 1